part 20

Finally like finally I updated this one😌😌😌

Finally like finally I updated this one😌😌😌.. do hit the star button and leave your precious acche acche comments pleasshh..

Nan's Pov..

No no no no no he couldn't be that mask guy.. but he was he showed me his picture.. what the fuck I did that day.. I kissed him shittt shitttt shitttt duck shittt.. donkey shittt

Now he would tease me very much..ughhh I want to back to mumbai..

Okay okay calm down nandini everything would be alright..you were here to enjoy your small vacation with your babysis.. so just do that and ignore The Manik Malhotra.. taking a deep breath I went to Mannat's room and knocked on the door as it was locked from inside..

She opened it and I stepped in.."what happen baby you ok ?" I asked as I saw her eyes were red and swollen..was she crying?

"I am fine" she replied softly and sat on the bed..

Narrowing my eyes I strode towards her and looked at her suspiciously..

"Spill the beans already" I said being frustrated..

"I am fine nandu" she said getting up from the bed without making an eye contact..

"Mannat what happen baccha? You can share anything with me!!" I cupped her cheeks and she looked down.."anurag ne kuch bola"

She jerked my hand "stop treating me like a kid nandini.. nothing happened I am fine and I can handle myself" I was shocked by her sudden outburst..she was angry and it's so rare..

"Chill mannat why are you getting so hyped up" I said still shocked by her sudden outburst..

She took a deep breath then hugged me "I am sorry nanz I am just bit disturbed" she mumbled in between the hug..

"Disturbed about what babysis?" I questioned and she broke the hug looking down..

"It's ok it's ok take your time" I said softly and she looked up passing me her beautiful smile..
_______________________

"Bhaii mere bhaaiii mere bhaii I am so happy today" manik said like he was singing a song and sat on anurag's back as he was sleeping on his stomach..

"Aahh Baby Malhotra you are soo heavy" anurag groaned.."get off me"

"No I won't" manik said and anurag groaned in frustration he was not in mood and his baby brother was irritating him..

"Manik mera Babybro please leave me alone I am not in mood" he said calmly..

Manik frowned and got up.."what happen Oldie Malhotra"

"Nothing you go and practice..you have concert tonight" anurag said and dug his face in pillow..

"Kya hua onuu baby" as soon as those words left from manik's mouth anurag threw pillow straight on his face..

"Stop being cheesy Baby Malhotra" anurag shouted making faces..