part 24

Do hit the star button and leave your precious comments ♥️..

Chapter isn't proofread..

"All the best Baby Malhotra go and rock it" I gave him a quick hug and patted his back.. "I am not going on a war Oldie Malhotra" he rolled his eyes at me..

"Anyways now bye" I turned to leave just then I heard him speaking again "Don't forget about Nandini okay you have to protect both the twins from Aryaman"

I giggled and went towards the vip section where the girls were busy clicking pictures..

"Hii bro" Die bro.. "Hii Aryaman" with a tight lipped fake smile I wished him back..

Mannat turned towards me passing me her beautiful smile which made me smile too and this time my smile was genuine..

"Now let's welcome Manik Malhotra" His fans gone crazy and everyone started screaming only one name MANIK..

He walked in the stage in his full Manik Malhotra swag with guitar hanging on his left shoulder..

"Hello Jaipur!! How are you all doing?" Baby Malhotra was indeed an attention seeker.."Well I won't gonna do much bak bak because I know you all are excited for the concert and ofcourse you all paid high amount for it" He said winking while the laughs echoed..

"Okay let's start but first show me your excitement!! Are you ready Jaipur?" He said and everyone shouted..

"I can't hear it once again and this time louder are you all ready Jaipur"

"Accha aur mat chillao mujhe pata hai sabka gala sookh gaya hogaya so paani peelo main bhi pileta hu (ok stop shouting I know everyone's throat went dry already so drink water jaldi jaldi even I am drinking" he sipped the water while everyone chuckled..

"Chalo let's start mom dad I love you both and Oldie Malhotra I love you very much okay" I smiled as he tuned his guitar and the lights went off..

We all switched on the flash light of our phones and suddenly the spot light fell on Baby Malhotra and he started..

(Just cutting this concert part because I am feeling so sleepy and it's already 4.30am)
__________________

"It was awesome manik" Mannat squealed as they all settled inside his vanity.."Proud of you Baby Malhotra" Anurag said and he smiled..

It was already 1.am night and he was much better now because Aryaman has already left..

"Miss Musibat ek compliment ka tax ya money nahi lagta I gave you entry in vip area and you are so ungrateful ek thank you toh bol sakti ho" Nandini rolled her eyes at manik's dramatic statement and said "I didn't tell you to give me entry in vip section neither I told you to invite me in your concert"

(You can atleast thank me)

Mannat and Anurag shook their heads in disbelief seeing them fighting..

They heard the knock on the door and Manik went to open the door.. Their dinner has already arrived..

"Let's have dinner damnn I am so hungry" Manik said sighing as finally he got something..

They had dinner together and just then Manik said "Bhai I am not going back to hotel I am going to club with some of my jaipur friends" Manik said after gulping the water down..

"Ain't you feeling sleepy Manik?" Anurag asked and manik shook his head in no "I want to party bass"

"Ok fine but come back to hotel soon" they quickly grabbed their phone and bags and stepped out of the vanity..