Part 38

2100+ words.

It's a long and boring update 😩😭 But please vote and comment okay❤️

Also do follow Liyaaaaaaaaaax
The backup account of mine and make it reach 1k

"Aah"

It escaped from her parted lips as his lips assaulted the base of her neck, fingers gripped on her waist, harsh enough to leave the marks, breathed ragged, their body pressing each to each as she sandwiched between him and the wall.

"Wait" She slightly pushed him, her eyes meeting his as she did so , breathes mingling "You have a meeting, we can continue it later on" She babbled, brushing off the hair from his forhead , the neatly settled hair was now messy.

"We still have a time for a quickie" Her eyes widening at his words as she nodded in no "No I have to go to meet with your mom as well and I don't want to get late" She was already nervous for the meeting with his mother.

"Baby, do you want me to go to conference room all hot and bothered huh?" He whispered , with his fingers tracing the skin of her waist, causing her breath to hitched.

"Aren't you being too demanding these days?" She couldn't help but asked , her arms wrapping around his neck.

"Haa toh? Apni biwi se demand kar raha hu, kisi aur ke biwi se nahi (So what?I am being demanding to my own wife and not other's)" She rolled her eyes at his words, and gasped at the other second when he picked her up.

Before she could say anything He pressed his lips against hers whispering in between "Shut up and yell my name"
____________________________

Nandini puffed and huffed, staring at Manik who was driving silently, and by his posture she knew he was scared of her and this made her feel so good.

The Rockstar Manik Malhotra being scared of her made her feel out of the world.

"Aise mat dekho yaar, darr lagta hai (Don't stare at me Like that, I feel scared)" He whined , his bottom lips jutting out, Nandini maintained her poker face but from inside she was laughing so hardly and she badly want to pull his cheeks.

Shaking her head, she looked out of the window..

Another 60 mins and they finally reached the hotel.

Manik had already made an arrangement and everything politely, He didn't want any papparzis to captured them together while checking-in.

As Manik drove the car inside, Nandini was awed by the beauty of the resort as she gaped at the place.

His bodyguards immediately opened the car door for them as they stepped out wearing the sunglasses , the manager greeting them, the staffs making them wear the garlands and did their aarti.

She stared at Manik confused "Sorry my pa has announced that you are my girlfriend that's why they are being extra welcoming"

Nandini's eyes widened, thou no one can see it as she was wearing sunglasses, She wanted to yell at all of them but she chosed to keep mum as the staffs were sweet.

"Welcome sir , welcome ma'am" and then Nandini's eyes fell on something, which she didn't notice earlier and her eyes widened.

The Elite Peak By Malhotra's

The hotel was owned by Manik's fam like wow.

The manager lead to the way in , and other staffs and then stayers gathered around Manik asking for pictures.

Nandini knew how about his huge fan following and how respective he was towards his fans, the way he listened to each and everyone and clicked pictures with them and giving them autographs, sharing hugs.