26* The Breeding Part 2

"Are you okay?" Mew asked Gulf as he entered their room.

"Uhh, am just thinking about work."

"Oh about that...how did it go?"

Gulf put his bag down. "It went well I think. Two days felt then I'll know how we did."

"Well I hope everything goes to plan. It would be amazing if it actually worked..."

Mew thought about the folktales about their saver.  Throwing the thought away he asked "Are you going to see him again?"

Gulf nodded. "Just in short while... I need to check up on him then get him ready for Mark again."

"Well I hope it goes well.. I don't want you to come back to me with all that stress."

Gulf smiled. He picked up the bag again. "Am gonna head out... So I can come back earlier."

Mew nodded.
---------------------------------------------------------

Gun lay in bed with a numb body. He woke up a few hours ago and had his foreign feeling all over his body.

He knew what happened. He was told many times that this would be his destiny but he wasn't happy about how it went down.

He moved with precaution, making sure not to hurt himself.

Gulf enters with a fake smile painted on his face. "Hey... How you feeling?"

Gun looked at him from the corner of his eyes. He didn't give a response.

"That's fine... Am just here to check up on you..."

Gun let Gulf do what ever he needed and when he was done he spoke to him.

"I want to be awake next time... I want to see him do it."

Gulf was taken a back by these words. "Are you sure? I do this for your own good Gun."

"Am sure... It's my choice and I want to be awake."

Gulf stood to the side. He wished to do something but he knew that he couldn't... Not this time.

"Okay... What ever you want. I'll go get him."

Gulf walked out to get Mark who was seated in one of the Torture chambers.

"Your good to go... But I have to tell you that he will be awake this time."

"Good... It will be more fun." Mark pulled a sly smirk.

When he entered the room he found Gun seated in his same position.

"I heard you want to be awake this time."

Gun did not comment.

"Well... You can stay quiet if you want but I promise you it won't be like that forever."

Mark crawled up to the middle of the bed and pulled Gun down, spreading his legs apart so they could sit on either side of him.

"This is gonna be fun..."

Gun bit his lip. He wanted to slap Mark so hard that his head would fly off but he couldn't. He regretted not going along with Gulf's plan.

"Now... Tell me how you like it..."
(😖😫)

Gun layed back letting Mark lean over his chest and move in close to his face.

"Still not gonna speak?" Mark whispered near his ear causing a hot flash to travel all over Gun's body.

Mark moved a bit closer and stuck his tongue out. He let it slid along the length of Gun's neck. When he reached the top, he took the ear into his mouth making sure to cover it with saliva.

"Am gonna make you beg for me... You think you can resist me? I've had you before and your body now belongs to me... Watch as I command you with just a touch of a finger..."

Mark moved his finger down Gun's neck till he reached his chest then played with the left nipple.

"And control you with my tongue... " In a split second Mark was sucking on Gun's right nipple hard, causing him to squirm.

Gun shut his eyes, trying to kill the sensation Mark was awaking in his body. He felt himself get hard as his nipples tingle. He fought the urge to make a noise and the sensations grew.
—————————————————————