4*Blood Suckers

The border line that Perth was standing at had no movement until a group of males and females walked out of the tree line. They looked like they where not hear to attack but Perth could not make that mistake.

"STOP! Stop were you are. Why are you coming onto our land?"

Perth used his loud voice to ask the group of vampires standing not far from his home. "We are not here to cause any trouble." A loud female voice came from behind the group. Rain could not see from which it came from.

"Then why are you here?"

Perth made use of his keen eye sight to mentally count  how many they were in the dark. While doing so he noticed a flouting figure above the group getting closer to where he was.

"We are merely looking for assistance..." Her voice was sweet, so sweet that if listened to for too long, it could hypnotize.

"My name is Ruby, am the mother of this clan. We are in danger and are here to seek refuge."

Perth stood up straight looking up at the female named Ruby. He didn't know if she was lying or not so he kept quiet.

She rolled her eyes. "Call Win here. He knows me." Perth was shocked, how did she know his name?

He motioned to one of the warriors to get the alpha. The man changed from human to wolf with in a few minutes the was qone in a second.

"What danger are you in?" Perth asked Ruby after keeping quiet for a while.

"Dragons..."

"What?"

Perth was a bit shocked but he reminded himself not to trust her.

"They have forcefully taken our territory, displacing us. We have no were to go..."

Perth frowned. "So you come to our territory?"

She pulls a soft smile. "Not with that intention. I have family here. I wouldn't risk their lives."

As she said this as if on queue a little boy and girl who seemed to be the only other vampires amongst the others who could fly were playing with each other near Ruby.

Ruby noticed them and smiled."This is my daughter 'Violet' and son 'Indigo'."

Perth just watched and listened not putting his opinion.

Not long after the messenger returned with the alpha.

He transformed back into human and stood in all his glory.

"Ruby..."

The alpha knew her name.

"What are you doing here?"

Ruby came down from her flouting position and walked on the earth towards the Alpha.

"We need help, something bad is happening and I don't want it to happen to my family..."

Perth watched the woman with dark red eyes that seemed to have blood spiraling around her white iris. The eyes were strange.

"Exactly what are you talking about?"

Ruby seemed to be scared not wanting to shear the horrifying news. "It's the dragons... They,​ they have gone wlid. Out of control. It's so bad that they are killing their own kind..."

Perth widened his eyes, not believing what he was hearing. The alpha had no expression on. No one knew what he was feeling or thinking. Ruby continued to speak.

"My kind have never done anything to yours in the last hundreds of years... Am asking only this."

Perth finally knew that she was not lying and that she was now the last thing thay had to worry about...
—————————————————

A Hybrid Sin जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें