22* The Breeding

Gulf walked down the red corridor, away from the bronze door.

He knew he had to find Mark and tell him that Gun was ready. After walking around for a while. Gulf finally found him.

"Mark... Can we talk?"

Mark looked at Gulf with a frown on his face.

"What is it?"

Gulf swallowed hard. "I just wanted to inform you that you can begin with the breeding process."

Marks face lit up. "Really?"

"Yes. He became fully fertile yesterday but the cycle began today. So you have three full days for implantation to take place."

Mark nodded his head. "Is he ready at this moment? Can I go see him?"

"Yes... But I'll need to see him first for a moment before you can do anything."

Mark stood up straight. "Alright then,lets go."

Gulf turned around and led the way to Gun's room. He made sure to take in with him the instruments needed to complete his mission.

"So what is it you want to do?" Mark asked as they approached the door.

"I want to drug him... Make him sleep so he doesn't know, see or feel anything happening to his body... If you could just wait out side for a moment, when I come out then you can go in."

Mark stood to the side. He understood where Gulf was coming from. He only wanted to look out for the boy.

Gulf walked in to find Gun was reading something.

"Oh... Hey Gulf. I didn't think I was going to see you."

Gulf forced a smile on his face. "I just came to give you some medicine. To help with your recovery..."

"Okay..."

Gun sat up straight then extended his arm for Gulf.

"May I ask, where did you get these books from?"

"Oh... I don't know actually. When I woke up I found them on the table. I thought you brought them for me. Didn't you?"

Gulf shook his head.

"I didn't bring them but I can say they are very interesting books. Have you been enjoying them?"

"Yea, very much actually. Am learning alot about hell..."

Gulf nodded as he proceeded to inject Gun with the clear liquid. After a second, it started to take effect.

"Uhmm, Gulf?"

"Yes?"

"Why do I feel sleepy? Is it supposed to...make me sleep?"

"Uh, yes. Am sorry for not telling you. I hope you don't mind sleeping for a few hours."

"Uhm, no.... I...don't mind."

Gun fall in to a deep sleep. After packing up, Gulf left.

"Make sure to be gentle with him and make sure every last drop of your seed ends up in him. To maximize the chances of implantation."

Mark only listened before going in with a mission.
————————————————————