12*Your In Hell And Am A Demon

Not edited....

Mark walked back and forth in front of the red room. He wanted to go in but Gulf told him not too so he stood and looked at the door.

He thought this process would take to long for his liking so he wanted to do it now and get it over and done with it but Gulf said it would take longer then just one night.

Mark was slowly  getting fed up with Gulf and he would soon act out.

He knew that this was the last chance to bring his father back.

He stepped up to the door, ready to open it but...

"Mark! What did I tell you?" The voice of  Gulf came out of nowhere, stopping the actions of Mark.

"Do I need to gard the door? You only have 3 chances and if you mess up once it's over..."

Mark rolled his eyes. "I wasn't going to do anything to him."

Gulf raised his eyebrows. "Am warning you Mark, his not ready."

Mark turned around to look at Gulf. He disliked his face.

"Don't talk to me like that... You forgetting who I am?"

Gulf took a step away.

"I won't come back until his ready but if you talk to me like that again... I won't go easy on you."

Gulf watched Mark walk away. He always forgets about his bad temper.

He sighed hating his job. Gulf opened the door and entered the red room. Gun was still in bed.

"Are you feeling any pain?" Gulf asked and Gun just shook his head no.

"That's good, it means your healing quickly."

Gulf walked all the way to Gun, preparing himself for a checkup.

"I need you turn onto your tummy..."

Gun pulled a confused scared face.

"Why...?"

"I just want to check your wound... Make sure it's clean and not infected..."

"What did you do to me?"

Gulf sighed. He forgot that he never told him anything about why he was here.

"I was modifying your breeding cycle..."

"Why would you do that? For what?"

"We need you to have high  fertility for your 3 day cycle... You have to bear a child."

"Have to bear a child? Who's child? Your child?"

Gulf widened his eyes. "Oh no... Not my child... Uhhm, the first knight of hell, his child..."

"I don't understand, why me? Why must I bear his child?"

Gulf sat near the foot of the bed. "Look, you are very important in this process... Your the only one that can hold the vessel..."

"Vessel? What vessel?"

"The vessel for his father, my saver..."

Gun turned his head away before opening his mouth...

"This has been a hectic 2 days for me... I mean first am turned into a werewolf and told that am going to be a breeder, then am kidnapped and thrown in a pit of fire and now your telling me that I have to bear his child that will in turn be the vessel for his father?"
——————————————————
Hope you enjoyed....