5*The Rage Of A Dragon

Mean flys over the land they just entered making sure that they were the only creatures there. He slowly decreased his speed then descends to transform to his two leged creature close to a human. The only difference was that his eyes were gold and his skin had a rough textured layer with a gold shimmer.

They looked beautiful but they had the worst temper in the world...

"We are secured, I didn't see anything suspicious..."
Mean says to the only surviving dragons, the Pure Bloods.

Mel, Means sister stood up from the group with fire in her eyes. "I want to kill them all! How dare they kill our kind?"

Mean knew why his sister was upset, but they were not strong, in numbers that is. They wouldn't be able to kill the witches with just the small number they had, so they would need help...

"Mel... We can't go head first with out knowing how deep it is... We need help. We wouldn't be able to attack them with the small numbers we have."

Mel rolled her eyes before talking back to her older brother... "I don't care! I want blood!!"

Mean shock his head, he was having a hard time controlling his hot head of a sister, luckily for Mean there was someone who could calm her down.

"Mel... Come here and help me up!" Plan, Means mate called from a group sitting on the floor. He was carrying his first pup and he was already 1 year and 9 months down, he only needed to wait 3 more months before his little dragon was born...

Mean held back the urge to put Plan back in a sitting position. Last time he did something like that he got multiple hits to the face...

"Oh dear brother why do you want to stand up?" Mel asked Plan while helping him to stand. "I can come down, you don't need to stand"

Plan pushed the urge to hit this young girl  a hundred times on her face. He had no energy do that now... "I've been sitting for almost 2 years now. Am getting sick of it... Now help me up."

Plan didn't see it, but a warm smile grew on Means face...

"Why are you shouting so loud Mel?" Plan asked as soon as he was standing with a little support form Mel as his belly was to big for his body.

"Brother am upset and I want to take revenge for our fallen family..."

Plan was upset as well, he didn't understand clearly what happened or why but the body count was noticeable. He knew that Mel just wanted to justify the wrongful act done upon them but with her method she would not be successful...

"You, your self?" Plan asked with his tone a bit serious. Mel lowered her head. She had more respect for Plan then she did for her own brother...
"You are a very smart girl, even so more then your brother. Why would you want to act with out thinking? Do you think your method will work?"

Mel felt all her fire die down as she took Plans words and slowly put them in her head. She felt embarrassed.

"Now, go and help your brother think of a better solution..."

Mel lifted her head and looked at Plan.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"She was finally willing to listen to me, thank you so much for calming her down..." Mean said after wrapping his hands around Plans waist from behind. He couldn't wrap his arms all the way around due to the belly but Mean didn't mind, he liked rubbing the large swollen belly filled with his creation of a loving act...

"I can control her better then you..."
Plan jocked, trying to play around with his mates need for dominance...

"I think your a lot like her... A hot head. Maybe that's why you can control her."

Mean regretted that moment the second he felt his right side of his face burn up... How did he?

In less then a second Plan was able to lift his right hand up and hit Mean hard and withdraw with out being seen. That will teach you...

Mean was in pain... "Okay, okay. Am sorry for saying that..."

Plan excepted the apology knowing that he will hit him again in the future.
"So what did you come up with?"

Mean put his chin on Plans shoulder. "We are going to look for some help from fellow monsters..."

Plan nodded. "Do you think they will help?"

"We just have to try. I have a feeling that those witches will be coming back to finish what they started..."
——————————————————