0*Information

Hey^^

This is my first MarkGun for those that read my books, you'll know that I  mostly work with KlaNo...

Anyway, I decided to publish this short story on MarkGun that I had for some time...

If you guys like it, please let me know if you'd love a continuation...

On to the characters

WIKIN  (werewolves)

- Gun
- Perth
- Saint
- Ron
- Fall
- Win
- Rose
- Pin

Vampires

- Ruby
- Violet
- Indigo

Dragons

- Mean
-Plan
- Mel
-Sun
-Hope
-Summer
-Ozzie

Witches and wizards

- Prim
- Old Yin
- Young Yin
- Miss Lee
- Mon

Mew and Gulf are included but will come later, it's a surprise :)

Terms I use

- breeder = omega

- warrior = beta

- breeding mate = this is not a soul mate but a partner that will bear healthy offspring all the time... People that choose to not be with their breeding mate's will have trouble with their offspring.

- in all his glory = the man his naked

- mother = I use this term to give Ruby a title, she only has 2 children of her own but she is still called the mother of her clan (kind)

-Hybrid = a human that has been turned into a creature. Only werewolves, dragons and vampires can turn humans.

Concepts that are important

-Length of pregnancy's =

- Dagons are pregnant for a period of 2 years, this is because they are large animals and need a longer period to develop before birth.

- Werewolves are pregnant for a period of 4 months.

- witches are pregnant for the normal 9 months.

- vampires are pregnant for a period of 6 months, a short period as well. They need to develop more and the only way is to digest boold.

-  Demons are pregnant for a short month and then give birth to a child that grows at a rapid rate. In one year the child will be developed to a 3 year old. The only downside is that the parent can only have a child every 10 year. They have a very small breeding cycle and don't get a chance to reproduce often.

- What happens after Death =

OK so you all know  the theory that says  when a human dies they either go to heaven or hell right? There they will become an angel or a demon.

The creatures (monsters) how ever are not human so they have to go somewhere else, that somewhere else is Purgatory.
Purgatory is a place where monsters souls go.

Now here is my brain itch. The hybrids were once human, then they were turned in monsters. Now when they die, where do they go?

Am like suck at this piece of information, it's giving me a headache...

Anyway I hope you enjoy the story :)

Note!
I have not edited this...