11* To Return Home

Mean left the werewolves seeing that they wouldn't be able to help as much as he had hoped.

There was nothing he could do but go back home. His sister did not like this idea.

"I can't believe this, we just gonna give up like this?" Mel asked her brother.

"Mel... There is nothing we can do now. Everyone else has suffered the same lose we have."

"You're letting them win! I thought we were going to take revenge not run like cowards..." Mel walked away, disappearing from Means view.

He shook his head not knowing how to get to  her. He walked around telling people to return to their den. Most of them were happy only his sister didn't want to leave with out having a fight.

"Get him home right away..."Mean made an order for his mate to be taken back.

While every one was returning, Mean stayed behind making sure that there aren't any complications that needed to be taken care of.

Once he was done, he made his way back home. He entered their den and suddenly heard a faint scream. It was not to loud but Mean knew that it belonged to Plane.

He hurried to their home hoping to find him but to his disappointment he wasn't there, then again he heard the faint scream, Plan was in pain. Mean could tell.

This time the scream came from the west wing, so he went door to door until he heard it came from the nursing room.

Panic quickly took over Means face as he thought the worst.

He made his way in and found Plan on the main bed, legs stretched and a face that displayed discomfort and pain.

"What happened?" Means voice doomed loud through the room, bringing everyone's attention from Plan to him.

"Mean..." Summer, The Dens doctor softly mouthed as she stood up from in between Plans legs...

"Something went wrong... his having the child now..."

——————————————————