8*A Living Shadow

"You need to leave... Get him off our land now!" Win shouted sending fear down Guns back.

"You! Come here..." Win pointed to a pure blood warrior. "Take him up to the mountain, to the old cabins... Protect him there."

Perth finally understood what his Alpha was doing...

"He won't be affected if his not on our land..." Perth said to himself but was heard by every one around him.

The warrior assigned this task was named Rain.

Gun was pulled back into the woods. "Follow me." Rain said guiding Gun up a steep slope.

They walked and climbed until an old cabin could be seen in the distance. Rain opened the door allowing Gun to enter first.

"You go inside, I want to check the perimeter first..." Then the door was closed.

Gun stood by himself in a dark room.
Through a window the light from the moon lit the room up a bit but Gun had a strange feeling, a feeling like he was not alone.

He walked up to the window and looked outside. He could see Rain which made him feel better but behind the warrior  a shadow emerged.

The shadow hid its self in the darkness for a second before jumping out to attack Rain.

Gun couldn't believe what he saw, fear came rushing down his back. The shadow pulled Rain apart, scattering his body parts all around and then the shadow disappeared leaving a dismembered body...

Gun was in shock, he stood frozen to the ground forgetting how to move. Then he quickly went for the door trying to run back to the pack house but a voice was heard which caused Gun to stop in his tracks...

"I was hoping for a dragon...but a puppy is fine..."

Gun turned around to see the shadow from outside emerged from the dark corners of the cabin to stand only a few inches away from him.

The shadow began to turn its dark ashy skin into real skin and in seconds a man stood in all his glory...

"Who the hell are you?" Gun asked feeling his skin turn cold as he saw the man smile before walking up to him...

"Am your living hell..."

Then Gun was held tight around his waist by the man. Gun tried to pull himself away but was stunned by what happened next...

The skin turned red and began to grow a reptiles texture, like a snake and above his head two horns emerged. Then two wings that looked as if they had been burnt came out from his back.

"Hold on tight..." Gun heard him say before they suddenly went crashing into the cabins roof. Up and up, higher and higher the two bodies went.

When Gun thought they would exit the atmosphere they stopped, then fell back down head first...

Screaming could be heard as the two bodies went at high speed, dropping fast. Gun opened his eyes for the first time since they left the cabin to see a ring of fire right below them. He panicked not knowing if he was going to live.

He closed his eyes again as he disappeared beyond the ring of fire...
—————————————————