19* Angry Alpha

Saint held Pin near his chest. It had been a few days after the incident and their home was still messy, especially the Alpha.

After his mate died, he had been going on a rampage, that was still on going.

Saint walked into the central room. A lot of people were lost that night, many of the breeders died, Saint felt sad when ever he thought of Ron.

He walked through a corridor and into the Alpha's office but instead of Win, it was Perth.

"You need to talk to him." Saint said with Pin on his hip.

"What are you doing here? Why did you bring her? It's not safe."

Saint moved a little closer to Perth. "That's why am here. It's not  safe anymore... You need to do something... Our home is falling apart..."

Perth stood up from his position. "Saint, I can't do that..."

"Why not? Your as strong as him, if he wants to fight, beat him... I can't take this anymore."

"Your being irrational..."

Saint rolled his eyes. "Am not being irrational, am just thinking about the safety of my family..."

As he said this, Win walked into the room. Sweat all over his forehead.

He looked at Saint and his child and something grow in his eyes.

Saint felt threatened.

"What is he doing here?"

Perth moved closer to Saint pulling him behind him so he was protecting him.

"He just came for a visit... He was just leaving..."

Perth held Saints hand then guided him and Pin out. When they reached the door, Saint stopped to speak.

"Please... You need to do something about him..."

——————————————————————