17*A Dead Baby

Ozzie didn't believe what Summer was saying to him. He didn't want to believe what she was saying to him.

He looked away from Plans lifeless body.

"What... What did you say?"   A weak voice filled the room and Ozzie's ears. If he hadn't turned his head. He wouldn't believe that it came from Plan.

"Plan... I need you  to relax ok..."

Summer was still in between his legs. She was trying to understand how this could have happened...

But there was no time to do so because Plan began screaming again. He was in pain and Summer didn't understand why.

"His contracting Summer... What do we do?"

Summer looked at the rounded object probing at Plans back entrance...

"Push..."

Ozzie was dumbfounded. "What?"

"We need him to push... Plan... Push for us."

Ozzie watched in horror as Plan pushed with all the energy he had and summer reading to collect a dead baby.

"I don't think this is a good idea..."

Summer could see the head...

"Shut up and help me..."

Ozzie went down to her side and watched as the miracle of birth took place.

Only seconds later did the child slip out like a slippery piece of soap.

But...

"I don't feel good..."

Plan said after pushing like hell...

Summer took the lifeless child out of her arms and gave it to Ozzie.

Ozzie reluctantly took it.

"What do you mean?"

Summer was about to stand up... But then she noticed a second rounded plate protruding out of Plans back entrance...
––—————–———————————