15*I Need You To Leave

After hearing what Summer said. Mean couldn't think straight any more. He walked towards Plan with big strong steps but before he reached his destination, he was stopped...by Summer.

Mean didn't speak, he only looked at her with his big eyes.

"Mean... You need to leave."

Again he did not speak. Only pushed her to the side.

"Mean! You can't be here. You need to leave! .... For your child's sake..."

Mean looked down to the motionless Plan and his heart began hurting.

"His in good care but things might go wrong with you are in here... I beg you... Please leave..."

Mean held back his tears then turned to pick Sumner up from the floor.

He held her by her collar, high above the ground.

"Anything happens to him or the child and I swear Summer I swear. I'll cut off  every one of your fingers and toes then I'll peal your skin of your body, fry it and feed it to you then make you spit it out so I can feed it back to your son ... You got it?"

Summer had her eyes wide open, begging for mercy in silence." Yes..."

Mean let her go. She fall back down but still had her interest on Plan. "Ozzie, help me check how far his dilated..."

Mean pulled all his emotions into one bag, then turned to leave the room.

"His close..."

Summer got back to her previous position between Plans legs, that's when she noticed something was wrong.... Very wrong.

"This... This Can't be happening..."

Ozzie, stood next to Summer when he heard this. "What? What's wrong?"

Summer tried to make sense of what she was seeing.

"There seems to be a problem. Something is blocking his passage..."

Ozzie was confused. "What? His blocked? What do you think is blocking it?"

Summer quickly looked at Plan and noticed he was in his own world and he wouldn't hear what they talked about.

"Well... A baby."

Ozzie frowned. "But that's what he has in there anyway..."

Summer shock her head. " A dead baby..."

"...."
——————————————————

He felt lonely, empty. Like his warm cave was no longer being occupied.