7*The Spell

Saint walked back into the nursery. He looked more calm then when he had left.
He walked up the new breeders before speaking.

"I need to teach you guys how to hunt, who's going first?"

Gun and Fall looked at Saint with big eyes. "Oh come on, it will be easy. Gun, come. You'll go first."

He pulled Gun to a sitting position. "When we come back, I'll teach you the basics..."

Saint said to Fall before leaving the room with Gun. They walked out of the cabin and into the nearby woods.

"We hunt on unclaimed land that surrounds us. So right now we are moving out of our territory..."

Gun looked around, there was nothing to be seen but the trees...
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Win, also called Alpha allowed the Vampires to settle on their land. He believed that they were not going to cause any trouble.

While tending to the new creatures, Win noticed a smell. Each monster creates a unique smell. He knew that because of the Vampires there would be a second smell in addition to his own scent but he smells a third.

"Perth, Can you smell that?" Win called to Perth in hopes of having him identify the smell.

"Yea, I was hoping I was wrong but..."
Before Perth could finish his sentence he noticed something emerging from the tree line and above it... Dragons!

"What the hell are they doing here?" Ruby asked in a paniced tone. Win growled, feeling threatened by the sudden ambush.

The largest dragon that was flying above managed to reach the group. It landed not far from them, then transforming to a two leged creature.

Win walked up it.

"We need your help." Mean said before Win stood right in front of him. Win couldn't believe this. How are both these creatures coming to his land for help?

"What now? The vampires drank your families blood?" Win asked.

Mean frowned. He didn't understand what was being said. "No...Its the witches not us."

Win raised his eyebrows. "Oh? What did they do?"

"They cast a spell that killed half of us..."

"And why did you end up on the Vampires territory?"

Mean was getting upset. "We fled our home when the witches appeared but it was to late by the time we entered their territory the Spell had taken its affect."

Win looked up and down Means body deciding whether to believe him or not.

"What do you need our help with then?" Win was not easily persuaded.

"We are not strong enough to fight them, we need more before attacking. Am asking for your help..."

Win narrowed his eyes. "Am sorry but that's not our fight, you'll have to go at it alone..."

Win turned to leave, having ended the conversation, he believed that this dragon would leave but...

"You don't understand they are coming back, their mission is not completed..."

While saying this a gust of wind came from nowhere and a blue mixed with purple spinning vortex began to grow.

Mean was the first to see it. He knew what it was and what would come through it...

"Their here!"

He said which caused Win to turn his head back. The growing light was beautiful but he had a feeling nothing good would come from it.

Then suddenly two women popped out and the spiral disappeared. The women stayed a flout high above the ground.

"What the...?" Perth who was still standing with the vampires could see the event being played out.

"Their all here... That's good."

"Will it work? The vampires are not on their own land..."

"It will work... As long as they are on a territory..."

Miss Lee got ready to cast the spell, waving her hands around in front of her body.

Mean knew what was going to happen next... "Stop her from speaking!!" He said before trying to transform back into his true form.

Win transformed into a large black wolf before running to the women's direction but before he got  close to her she finished her deadly words...

"... All hybrids must die... Only the Pure Blood can live..."

As Win jumped up to bring her down she disappeared but no without saying one last thing...

"You'll thank me later..."

Win fell right back down, with empty hands... He was angry.

He turned back to human waiting for the dragon to transform as well.

"What DID SHE DO?" Win was angry...

"She cast a spell..."

"WHAT KIND OF SPELL!?"

Mean didn't appreciate Win's tone.

"You watch and see..." He said feeling like there was nothing that could be done now...

A loud scream came from behind Win causing him to turn around. He was shocked by what he saw...

Vampires ripping themselves apart.
Pulling so hard that the arm is torn right off and using their long fingernails to slice at the skin around the neck...

"Oh my god... Stop! Stop it!" Ruby screams at the top of her lungs trying to save her family...

Win didn't know what to do and his thoughts became worse after he heard Perth call to him in horror...

"What is it?"

"It's the hybrids... Their killing each other! Look!"

Win's eyes widend in horror as he saw his breeding mate being torn apart by hybrid warriors.

Perth watched as his Alpha ran to pull the blood hungry dogs away from his mate, trying to save him. "Move! Get off! Leave him alone!" Win screams while trying to  protect his mate... Who was already dead.

Perth watched as all hybrids killed each other with nothing he could do to stop them! And soon, they were all dead.

Men and women lay dead on the floor of every corner... Leaving family to cry over their body's...

Perth searched the house for the second time, yet he couldn't find Saint... He found their daughter laying in a pool of blood in her nursery with Rose lying dead next to her.

Walking out with Pin in his arms he heard Saints voice from a far, he moved trying to follow it until he found him.

"I think you did a good job."

Perth ran up to him, giving him a hug. This scared Saint. "Oh? What's wrong?"

But Saint's eyes widend in horror when he saw the red thick color all over his daughter. "What happened?"

Saint held Pin before asking.

Perth kept quiet, he noticed the breeder behind Saint... He was surprised.

"You're alive?" Perth asked knowing the answer. He pulled at Gun taking him to the Alpha.

"Alpha! Alpha! A Hybrid still lives!!"

When Win heard this he turned his eyes away from the dead body's to look at the living hybrid.

"How is that possible? All of them died..." Win frowned feeling like his mate should have been the one to survive.

"They weren't here when it happened, they were hunting of land..."

The Alpha realized something...
—————————————————