16*The First Knight Of Hell

"Uhhm... So, this first knight of hell... Who is he?"

Gulf stood up. He was getting this things ready.

"He is the first knight of hell, first warrior created. First pure demon."

Gun was not feeling any better.

"Pure demon? Is there a mixed one?"

Gulf let a low giggle out. "No, it just means he was created from fire... Not like the rest of us who are either a tormented and twisted human soul or product of their sin..."

Gun wondered which one was Gulf but he didn't have to wonder to long.

"I was born a demon. My parents are the twisted souls..."

"So why don't you carry the vessel?"

Gulf put his gloves down. "I've said it before. You are the only one that can hold the vessel. Anyway, I don't see Mark that way..."

"Mark?"

"Yea... Mark. The first knight of hell? His name is Mark. You've meet him before. His the one that brought you here."

Gun began to recall. "The one that sent me diving into a pit of fire? Him...? You have to be kidding me."

Gulf finally had his stuff ready. "Look it doesn't matter any more. Your here and this is happening. The sooner you understand the better. Now turn over so I can do my job..."

- - - - -  - - - - -  - - - - - - - - -  -  - - - - - - - - - -  -

Mew stood in front of the bronze burning hot door. He could hear the multiple sounds of screaming and sodding but they didn't affect him.

All they did was tell him that his job was incomplete.

Mew was in charge of the souls. He was given one of the important jobs in hell, and if he did his job wrong then hell  wouldn't be hell.

He thought of different ways  in which he could torture the souls, twist them beyond recognition and make them forget humanity.

This was his job. Make the soul forget it was ever human.

Burn emotions and tear memories apart.

This was his job. Turn the human soul into a demon...

——————————————————