29* The Breeding part 3

Gun sat still watching Gulf play with his toys that he didn't understand. He was feeling better now that he had a few days to rest from his last breeding section. He won't admit to anyone that he actually enjoyed it. 

According to his memory. That was the last time Mark work be visiting him. Gulf wanted to do some checkups to make sure that implantation took place. 

Gulf stood up with a type filled with a while slimy liquid. Gun looked away disguised with where it came from. Gulf held it like it was a new discovery. He shook it a few times watching the bubbles form in the sticky substance. 

"Why is that thing important anyway?" Gun asked still looking away. 

"This... This is what will tell us if Marks' seed took place."

"How would that work? Shouldn't I pee on something?"

Gulf looked back to the man on the bed. "How could your pee be of use? This slime is what we use here in hell. If it turns red then implantation has not yet accused."

Gun turned his head to meet Gulf's eye. He didn't mean to but his gaze went astray and fell upon the tube with his silk. His eyes widened at it was no longer white but black.

"What colour will it be if implantation did accrue?"

Gulf brought the tune in his sight and a smile appeared on his face. "Black... it will turn black if implantation took place."

Gulf put it away and packed up. "This is good. This is very good."

"So what now? Do I stay in this room forever?"

"You can have anything you want now that you're carrying the vessel." Gulf turned around but looked back to Gun. "Put on some clothes and we can take a walk. Maybe we'll run into Mew. He could show you some of the places in that book your reading."

Gun placed the book down before receiving a set of robs and having tied them on as clothing he was ready to go. "You guys have a very weird taste in style."

Gulf giggled. "We found that even though the world and its humans evolve, the greeks attire is best for us. It makes it easier for us with wings and those with scales..." 

Gun listened while grabbing his book then following Gulf out the room for the first time he had been there. Red... red is the colour that blinded him or overwhelmed his senses. 

____________________
Hope you enjoyed reading
Until next time
Your author - teekay^^

[Sorry for being inactive for a while... Am back now so yea. I hope you guys had a good week so far]