28* The Prophecy Part 2

Saint put Pin down while he looked over a couple of books he found interesting and might be helpful to his situation. Perth intrusted Saint with trying to find clues to what could have done what it did to Rain. 

With everything happening, Saint wanted to help in any way that he could. He looked down to make sure Pin was still near him. 

Everything he was reading was sounding similar to the Christian methodology of hell and its demons. He didn't think that demons or angels existed or even God. For a long time monsters believed that the universe was what brought them to life. 

But a short time later, a goddess named Luna was said to be what created werewolves. Then the God named Ares was worshipped by the vampires as they believed that he was the one that first fed them blood. And then the God Typhon created a dragon to be his pet but then disregarded it. These were the stories known off that might be true, he didn't for one moment think that the Christan God his angels, and demons could be real. 

"Pinna... We have some reading to do..." Saint picked up Pin, holding her on one side while carrying the bag he brought to pack the books he was to take to his room. On his way back he greeted a few of the remaining pack members. He noticed Win to the far side of the yard. He seemed out of it, almost lost. 

Saint heaved a sigh. Perth didn't want to do anything about Win. For Saint, having an unstable Alpha lead a pack was just nonsense. He believed that Perth should be the one in charge but the man wouldn't do it. 

If Saint kept pushing at the idea, he would cause a lot of tension in his relationship with Perth so he looked away and carried on walking. He closed the door when he reached his room, placing Pin down in her crib along with a few toys so she could entertain herself. 

Saint took the books out and placed them on the table in the corner. He began with the book of genesis, the first book written. The book spoke about the beginning. The beginning of the planet and its inhabitants... Saint could follow knowing that his kind was not mentioned in this theory. 

Finally after realizing that none of the fist books spoke about what was happening. He decided to open the last book. The book of Revelation. This book spoke about the apocalypse, the pending end of all mankind. As he kept reading he found out that the apocalypse could happen in many different ways one of which was happening right at that moment. The enslavement of a monster's sin, a hybrid. 

Saint finally understood why the witches did what they did. They were trying to stop the apocalypse from happening but Saint wasn't so sure that they succeeded in doing that. The hybrid named Gun was unaccounted for and his guard was murdered in a way never seen before. 

Saint went on to read more and learned of the creatures that would dwell on earth after the apocalypse and he was convinced that one of them might have killed Rain. And if that was the case then that meant that Gun was the hybrid that would bring the apocalypse.

Saint looked away from the book as he saw a picture of a horrid creature with black eyes and two horns extended out of its head. Pin laughed after seeing her dad's face. She didn't understand why he was pulling it but she found it funny. 

How was he going to stop this from happening?  Everything he was reading seemed as if it was out of his or anyone on earth's hand. The witches tried stoping it but failed and so who was Saint to think he could do any better?

____________________________

[Please don't mind the wrong information. This is a fan fiction and I did change a lot of things. Please don't be offeded by any of it.]

Hope you enjoyed reading and see you next time

Your author - teekay^^