Expensive

18+
Smut

*******

Chaeyoung wondered how her single lifestyle came to this conclusion. Laying in a large bed, bigger than a king size, a dog at the foot of the bed, surrounded by her own paintings that have been bought top dollar by many collectors throughout the world, and the long brunette CEO of Manoban Enterprise laying naked, asleep, next to her. Lifting up her hand, a gold band with the gem named Manoban on top instead of a diamond and an inscription on the inside read - our love can move oceans-. Chaeyoung smiles to herself while laying back down, the night the two met coming back into her mind.

-----Flashback-----

Chaeyoung just arrived at the bar, forced by her friends to go out after a nasty breakup with her longtime abusive girlfriend. Meeting up with them at their table, they soon managed to convince her to take the first sip. Then the next and then another.

Soon she alone racked up a hefty bar tab and when finding out how much it was so far, she began to freak out when her friends told her that the night was for her and to not worry about it. One of them pointed out the brunette at the end of the bar, sipping from a short glass some sort of amber liquid while wearing a forest green suit.

"She must be some rich snob," one of her friends sneered.

Chaeyoung wasn't listening. She was too focused on how the suit seemed to hug the brunette's body perfectly, the way her glasses would slightly fall and she'd push them back up, her lips touching the glass just begging for a kiss, and those eyes. Those brown eyes shined so brightly, Chaeyoung could see it from across the building. She felt compelled to talk to this woman. I mean, what did she have to lose?

Ignoring her friends, she rose to her feet and walked over. Taking a seat next to the brunette, she finally spoke.

"Hey there," Chaeyoung said, managing not to sound like a drunken idiot.

"Can I help you," the brunette responded.

Chaeyoung smirked," Yes you can. It seems my phone is lacking a certain woman's phone number in it. Care to fix that?"

"Sorry, I don't talk with drunks. And I never give out my personal information," The brunette looked away again.

"First of all, I'm not a drunk. Second of all, what gives you the right to judge me," Chaeyoung angrily replied.

She scoffs," Please. Not a drunk? Explain all the drinks I watched you throw back, especially within the last 20 minutes."

"Oh so you were watching me," Chaeyoung had an evil glint in her eyes.

The brunette's face almost immediately flushed."No, I was merely observing," she replied.

"Well, if you were just observing then you wouldn't have seen how much I put away and also, what made you want to observe me?"

"I-I just glanced over and saw you, no reason."

"You stuttered and a rather cute stutter at that."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me, now are you going to tell me your name or not?"

The brunette sighed.

"Lalisa Manoban is my name," Lalisa winced back.

Chaeyoung didn't know why she flinched, but she wasn't going to ask.

"Lalisa Manoban, well nice to meet you. I'm Chaeyoung Park."

Lalisa looked shocked," You don't know who I am?"

"Am I suppose to? All I see is a really cute brunette that I'd like to keep flirting with and start drinking with," Chaeyoung smiled.