Study Break

***

It was 8 o'clock on a typical Monday morning, the rain was beating hard against the oversized classroom window, and Lisa was already bored out of her mind and fighting to keep her eyes open. She was incredibly annoyed with herself because today, of all days, she had been running extremely late and didn't have time to stop and grab a coffee or even get a chance to see Roseanne before class began.

The darkened sky set the mood perfectly for the first day of the new school week. Lisa longed of enjoying this kind of weather while curled up in bed against Roseanne dreaming of anything but Green's theorem. Calculus was her least favorite subject and she was faced with it first thing in the morning, and although she almost always groaned the entire hour, she was happy to get it out of the way so early.

Lisa was jarred out of her thoughts and the snoozefest of a lesson being given by Mr. Lee when she felt her mobile phone vibrate against her desk. She quickly clutched it in her hand before the noise grabbed anyone else's attention, lowering it between the desk and her waist. Jisoo normally sat next to her in class, they preferred the very back corner as far away from everyone as possible, but she was out sick today leaving Lisa happily alone and isolated from the rest of humanity.

She glanced down at the string of text messages she had received and her eyes widened in a heart skipping, mind-blowing kind of shock. She clutched her phone against her stomach as she tried to return her focus on the teacher in front of the chalkboard and also process what she had just seen, but the words coming out of her teacher's mouth were muffled by the erratic beating of her heart in her ears. Lisa swallowed nervously and carefully diverted her eyes back down to her phone.

Roseanne had just sent her a topless photo of herself, her left arm crossed against her chest carefully covering up her nipples, followed by two texts:

Good morning, gorgeous!

You like what you see?

This was something Roseanne had never done before. Ever. Lisa had teasingly begged her a few times for a couple of good photos that she could keep for herself, usually during steamy sexting, but she hadn't asked her for a long time and she had no idea what caused Roseanne to randomly fulfill her wish. Lisa certainly wasn't objecting, though, and found herself staring down at the image on her phone like a lovesick puppy in heat. She was just very surprised and suddenly very worked up.

She began to study the photo in a much different way now that the initial shock was wearing off, and she felt an immediate jolt between her imagining the things she wanted to do to this girl. At this point, it was going to be a very long and torturous day. 

Roseanne looked, simply put, gorgeous. Her hair was long and wavy and draped across her chest on both sides of her shoulders. Her eyes stared hungrily into the camera as she slightly parted her mouth and pouted her bottom lip. Roseanne's lips were one of Lisa's favorite features. They were plump, but they curved so elegantly into the most perfect form. They were always cool to the touch when she kissed them and she could always count on them tasting sweet. Roseanne was obsessed with wearing lip gloss and it was always fun for Lisa to try and guess the flavor of the day as their mouths worked against one another.

Her phone vibrated again in her hand and she quickly looked down to see that Roseanne had sent another photo similar to the one before, but this time one breast was exposed in full view, her nipple a delicious pale pink and perky. Lisa blushed slightly as she bit her bottom lip and tried to hide a growing grin. She scanned the background of the photo and suddenly realized that the photos has been taken in her bathroom at some point. Roseanne obviously never forgot Lisa's request had this planned for a special moment.