Jealous

**

In their relationship, Lisa was convinced she would be the one to get jealous.

Dating a girl like Chaeyoung was difficult. Not because of her stony, bitchy persona. No that Lisa could deal with easily.

It was the drop dead gorgeous looks she had.

Now Lisa loved everything about Chaeyoung, hands down, no doubt about it. However, people had eyes, therefore they could see Chaeyoung’s hotness for themselves. Lisa had to get used to the stares Chaeyoung received; either because she was a Park or because she’s just ridiculously attractive.

But yeah, Lisa got used to it. She still thought she’d be the one who got jealous.

The doubt that maybe, just maybe, Chaeyoung could be possessive and jealous crossed her mind oh so briefly the other day.

They’d just finished their date at Pop’s, walking out to the parking lot when Lisa’s phone went off. Lisa didn’t move her arm from around Chaeyoung’s waist and somehow managed to fish her phone from her pocket.

“Oh it’s Minnie.” Lisa said, glancing at the text on her screen. “Needs my photography skills apparently.” Lisa added with a grin. Chaeyoung rested her chin on Lisa’s shoulder and peered at her screen.

“I guess you have to go.” Chaeyoung sighed reluctantly. Lisa nodded, tapping out a response to Minnie.

“I’ll only be a couple hours. I’ll come see you later tonight.” Lisa said, leaning up and pressing a kiss to Chaeyoung’s cheek.

“Unbelievable that Little Miss Perfection doesn’t have a camera of her own.” Chaeyoung said lightly. “Surely Daddy’s little princess doesn’t have to worry about anything.”

Lisa raised her eyebrow as Chaeyoung’s jaw clenched.

“Uh huh. Well she may have a camera but she needs my eye for a shot.” Lisa mused, wrapping her other arm around Chaeyoung’s waist and looking up at her. Chaeyoung huffed and rested her hands on Lisa’s shoulders.

“There are other people who need you. Why can’t she ask Bambam for help?” Chaeyoung grumbled. Lisa laughed and placed a soft kiss on Chaeyoung’s lips.

“Bam is great at writing but boy does he have a shit eye for photos.” Lisa replied with a smile. “Promise I’ll stop by later.”

Chaeyoung pouted but nodded, kissing Lisa slowly, tongue just barely teasing her lips before letting her go.

“Go on then. Don’t keep the Lodge’s waiting.” Chaeyoung said, her jaw still tense and her posture tight. Lisa hummed, and headed for her bike, glancing back at Chaeyoung as she swung her leg over the seat. Chaeyoung blew her kiss as Lisa put on her helmet and watched her drive away.

----

So it was becoming more obvious that making Chaeyoung jealous was shockingly easy.

Lisa wasn’t doing it on purpose but anytime Minnie, or Bambam, heck, even Ten asked for a favour or to hang out and Chaeyoung got twitchy.