Team Chaelisa

--

"Ay Limario!" Jisoo's voice echoed throughout the locker room and Lisa sighed. Just once she'd like to get changed in peace and quiet.

"Yes Jisoo?" Lisa asked, pulling the boring grey t-shirt over her head, her black hair poofing out and falling across her face. She ran her hand through it and pushed it back from her face while looking at Jisoo.

"Coach says dodgeball again." She grinned manically. Lisa smiled at that. Dodgeball was always fun. And as she was captain of the football team, Lisa always got to pick teams.

"Nice one." Lisa replied, slamming her locker shut and adjusting her shorts slightly. "Ready to get your ass kicked then Kim?" She teased, pulling her hair up into a ponytail as they exited the locker room.

"Funny Manoban. You'll lose. I'll win. I'll brag. You'll cry." Jisoo said, flexing her arms as they walked. Lisa rolled her eyes when she saw Jennie waiting for them at the gym doors, watching Jisoo avidly.

"Sure thing Chu, just don't kill Jennie before the game." Lisa muttered. Jisoo looked up at Jenny and blushed lightly at the look in the other girl's eyes.

"Shut up." Jisoo mumbled, grinning at Jennie was they stopped next to her.

"Why's Jisoo blushing?" Jennie asked with a teasing smile. Lisa rolled her eyes at the pair; so oblivious.

"She's being stupid as usual." Lisa drawled before walking through the double doors, immediately hit with the general echoing of sneakers on shiny floor and yelling of teenagers.

"Just for that I'm going to beat you so hard Lisa!" Jisoo yelled as Lisa walked across the room.

"Alright, gather up people!" Coach yelled. The students shuffled into a sort of group in front of the coach and the murmurings died out. Lisa, Jisoo and Jennie stood at the back of the group, nudging each other and joking around quietly. "Dodgeball today!"

There was a collective groan from half the group and a round of excitement from the other half.

"Still gonna win Limario." Jisoo whispered. Lisa was about to reply when Coach called her name. Lisa stepped up to the right side of the coach and Jungkook took the other side. Lisa smirked, oh it was going to be fun beating him.

"Jungkook picks first." Coach said.

And so it began, picking teams. The athletic kids picked first, Jisoo going on Jungkook's team with Jimin, Chanyeol and Bobby. and Jennie on Lisa's along with Seulgi, Irene and Nayeon. A few more kids were picked and naturally it came down to the less sporty students. Lisa was judging her picks when she caught a glimpse of a tall blonde haired girl near the back, laughing with Ashley. Lisa smiled softly to herself and sighed at herself internally, and possibly externally because Seulgi looked at her confused.

There was two more decent players available but Lisa just closed her eyes briefly as Jungkook picked and it was back to her. Jennie was looking at her expectantly but Lisa ignored the questioning looks she got from her teammates.