Unexpected

**

“Oh fuck me!”

“Chae shut the hell up!” Jennie yelled from the next door apartment.

“I think you can handle me yelling at 10am when I've had to hear you and Jisoo at 2am for the past three nights!” Chaeyoung replied. There was a brief silence before Jisoo replied.

“Sorry Chaeng!” Chaeyoung scoffed and rubbed her eyes.

“Whatever.” She grumbled.

All she'd wanted was a shower. Now she had to call down for a custodian to come fix her shower. She doesn't even know what's wrong with it, just that every time she turns it on water sputters out and goes everywhere. Chaeyoung grabbed her phone and called downstairs.

“Yeah, my shower isn't working... Be here in half an hour? Sounds good.” Chaeyoung hung up and groaned as her feet slapped against wet tiles.

----

When there was a knock at the door, Chaeyoung didn't hesitate to yank it open. Of course any greeting she had died in her throat. The woman in front of her was not what she was expecting; blue coveralls were left hanging around her waist, a black low cut tank top showing off smooth pale skin. She shifted on her feet as she gripped a tool box in one hand. Chaeyoung finally snapped her eyes to the woman’s face and short circuited again; swirling brown eyes looked back at her, a simple stud pierced her nose, perfectly sculpted eyebrows raised in confusion. Perfectly painted pale lips moving around words easily.

That broke through Chaeyoung’s stunned thoughts. This goddess was talking to her, shit!

“What?” Chaeyoung shook her head and tried to remember what she'd just been asked.

“Chaeyoung Park right?” She asked, dear God how was Chaeyoung supposed to focus when she had that husky voice. “I'm here to fix your shower.”

“Jesus this is like the beginning of a bad porno.” Chaeyoung muttered. The womans eyebrows shot up and Chaeyoung had split second to realise she did not say that in her head.

“Excuse me?” She laughed, eyes filled with mirth at the taller girl's embarrassment.

“Nothing. Do come in. Ignore everything I say.” Chaeyoung smiled her winning smile and let the woman in.

“Right, I’m Lisa by the way.” Chaeyoung smiled wider.

“Beautiful name for a beautiful girl.” Chaeyoung replied instantly. Lisa nodded bashfully and ran her hand through her hair.

“Shower?” She asked. Chaeyoung saw her chance and smirked.

“Propositioning me so soon Lisa? Why we only just met.” Chaeyoung teased. Lisa’s eyes widened and she splutter for a second.

“Wha- no- I meant to fix.” Lisa closed her eyes and sighed. “Just… Show me the problem.” Chaeyoung snickered.

“Alright jumpy, let's go.” Chaeyoung led Lisa to the bathroom and explained the problem with a grimace. Lisa nodded thoughtfully and set down her tool box.

“I’ll see what I can do. I'm not sure how long this will take so my bad.” Lisa apologised. Chaeyoung backed out of the bathroom, her eyes trailing down Lisa's back and settling on her ass.