Delivery Incoming

**

It’s 1 am and although Chaeyoung doesn’t usually stay up so late anymore, she’s still lounging on her couch for once, scrolling through articles on her laptop while a movie plays in the background. 

Her phone buzzes after she finishes reading up on recent rescue innovations and when she picks it up off her table, she’s bewildered to see a text from Jisoo that says “delivery incoming.” Fifteen minutes later there’s a knock at her door. 

“Heeeeyyyy Chaengieeeee,” Jennie greets sheepishly when she swings open the door. Her and Jisoo stand in front of Chaeyoung's door, looking a bit flushed and disheveled, but neither are as gone as the brunette who’s propped up in between them. “We have a delivery for you,” she says, tightening her arm around Lisa who’s just begun to slide down. 

Chaeyoung crosses her arms and leans against her door frame with a wry smile. “Hmmm, I don’t think I ordered anything.”

“Changiiiieeee,” Jisoo pleads, struggling to keep Lisa standing. “We were gonna take her home but she insisted.”

“A lot,” Jennie adds with an amused grin. 

Chaeyoung sighs, rolling her eyes, but she can’t deny the warm little flutter inside her chest. Drunk Lisa is surprisingly needy and Chaeyoung always waits for Lisa to make her way over to her after a night of drinking, despite Lisa insisting that she won’t need to. Chaeyoung knows better.

“Alright, pass her over.” She opens her arms and the two girls sigh in relief.

“Okay Limario, here’s your girlfriend,” Jisoo declares as they shuffle Lisa forward.

Lisa’s head lifts slightly at the word ‘girlfriend’ and hazy red eyes squint at Chaeyoung in confusion. 

“‘Chaeng? Izzat you?” She tries to step ahead of them but Lisa stumbles and the two girls catch her before Lisa can fall over her own feet and eat shit.

Chaeyoung stifles a giggle. 

They try to transfer Lisa as gracefully as possible but Lisa struggles for no reason other than to be difficult. Elbows get in faces, a finger goes up someone’s nose at one point, and Chaeyoung gets a mouthful of spiky black hair, much to Chaeyoung disgruntlement. Eventually, the two girls step back and Chaeyoung has an armful of Lisa. When Lisa realizes it’s her Chaeyoung, she happily buries her face into Chaeyoung's neck and tucks her arms around Chaeyoung's.

“Jeez how much did you guys drink?” Lisa tilts over slightly and Chaeyoung has to nudge Lisa back on her feet. It’s a good thing Chaeyoung’s strong or else she would’ve had to use her quirk and and Chaeyoung’s learned from experience that zero gravity plus alcohol was not a pretty combo. 

“A lot. Beers, shots? Some mixed drinks? Oh we also had tequila as a treat from the bartender,” Jisoo answers, looking surprisingly the most sober out of all three of them. Jisoo probably threw up earlier. Tactical vomit, she likes to call it. Yack and come back. A technique Chaeyoung’s also quite familiar with.

“Oooh,” Chaeyoung makes a face, “Lisa does not handle tequila well.”

“Obviously,” Jisoo snickers, looking pointedly at the brunette who’s drooling on her shoulder.