Almost

**

“Babe, you’re typing too loud.”

Lisa looks away from her computer and looks down at Chaeyoung who was sleepily squinting at her in bed. “Sorry, I forgot this paper was due tomorrow so I’m bullshitting my way through it as fast I can.” She types her last sentence quickly and saves her work. 

Lisa smiles at how cute Chaeyoung looks all grumbly and tired. Usually Lisa was in her position when Chaeyoung wouldn’t put down the book she was currently reading and would only go to bed when she’d physically remove the book from her hands.

“Okay I’m done for tonight,” Lisa says and puts her laptop on the side table. She scooches down from her sitting position and gets under the covers and Chaeyoung immediately snuggles against her and puts her face in Lisa’s neck. She can’t remember the last time she actually slept in her and Jennie’s shared room. Not that anyone was complaining about the new sleeping arrangements since Chaeyoung’s room was one of the farthest ones in their apartment. Their late night (or sometimes midmorning) activities weren’t as loud. At least that’s what Lisa and Chaeyoung believe.

“Hey, Chaeng?” Chaeyoung mumbles against her neck in acknowledgement she hears her. Lisa shivers at the feeling of Chaeyoung’s lips on her skin. “You doing anything this Friday?”

“Only plans is getting you naked,” Chaeyoung says and her hand slips under Lisa’s tshirt. 

Lisa jumps a little at the touch and she holds Chaeyoung’s hand against her stomach to prevent it from traveling south. “Besides that, insatiable deviant.”

Chaeyoung raises her head a little so she can look at her. “No plans, why?”

“Well, I just realized we’ve been together for a while and we haven’t been on a real date.” Lisa blushes at how corny she sounds. She never thought she’d be the kind of person who cared about things like official dates or celebrating random anniversaries like the first time they kissed or the first time they met. But being with Chaeyoung made her want to celebrate every moment with her.

“You wanna take me out on a date? You loser,” Chaeyoung teases and kisses Lisa on the lips.

Lisa rolls her eyes. “Actually, I want to make you dinner. Would that be okay?” She gives Chaeyoung a little smile, suddenly unsure of herself. 

Chaeyoung’s entire face beams as she climbs on top of Lisa and straddles her. “Lalisa Manoban, you are the cutest person alive, you know that?” She grabs Lisa’s hands and intertwines their fingers and pushes them above Lisa’s head.

Lisa feels her entire body heat up. How Chaeyoung can simultaneously be adorable and sexy makes her head spin. “So, date night Friday?” Lisa chokes out. Chaeyoung was now grinding her hips against her.