~ Serious Announcement Time ~

To those who are eager to see the continuation of this story & so guess what!! Your prayers have been answered!!

It's been over a year and honestly I have no excuse except for one legit reason...my ganglion problem 😒😒
This has been a continuous issue since I found out about it back in February 2019 and even though it's 2021 it still has not gotten better but only worse. For example the discomfort has increase and I have notices that I get pins and needle like feelings on half of my right arm and occasionally twitching. Painkillers and well as anti-inflammatories do help to some extend and never last long and when the pain comes and goes it kind makes me feel depressed...
The other night while I was trying to go to sleep the discomfort kept me awake for awhile but eventually I was able to get some sleep, also the strength of my right hand has been a problem as well.

The short term solution is for me to wear a splint and although it does help but it does limit what I can and can't do which is bothersome especially with typing up chapters and doing everyday jobs around the house. I'm putting up with this as best as I can including the public hospital system but thanks to COVID-19 putting a hold on the wait listing I'm going to have to wait for a little bit longer. I've been on the waiting list since February last year and that I'd be at least waiting for 1 year because it's only a minor surgery which I understand completely, there are those out there who have it worse than me so I am thankful that it's just a ganglion.

Until I've had my surgery chapters will be coming out slow to one upload a month starting as of...

"FEBRUARY 1ST"

I would release earlier but for the latest chapter I'm pulling out something special in order to celebrate, I promise it'll be worth the wait!! (I'll be sore afterwards but like I stated not five seconds ago, it'll be worth it.)

Until then stay safe and follow the guidelines for COVID-19 wherever you are in the world!!

Ps: Thank you  for putting up with me all this time 😐😐 and for another surprise I will be announcing something special in regards to this series in the next chapter so stay tuned and read all the way to the end because I guarantee (at least hopefully...) that it will better help you understand more about our protagonist and her special powers!!

This is empress signing off.