~ Update ~

Hello and apologies everyone,

As of now this book is currently under a process of re-writing and until that process is complete I will not be uploading anymore chapters. The reason for this is simple... I am unsatisfied with my previous writing and have decided to redo every single chapter by scratch and hope that not only I but you guys as the readers are satisfied.

Also just a heads up! On the 18th of June I officially had my surgery to remove my ganglion, It was an easy procedure but recovery hasn't been easy. I don't have full mobility as of now and the pain isn't bad but moving my hand in certain positions hurts like a mothertrucker...

There is some good news though 🥳🥳

I saw my doctor and she recommends that I do some physio which I agree with but before I can do that I need to go and do a chronic disease management plan. From what I understand briefly what it is will basically help with managing with the disease and because I'm going with a private physio group it will help with some of the cost. So that will be sorted out come next Thursday and hopefully I will be able to arrange an appointment some time in the near future and I'm really thankful that COVID won't cause any problems with all this because I live in WA and we've currently got it under control.

But now that I've said this I've probably jinxed us 😅😅

Anyways I hope you guys will continue to support me with every step in this incredible journey!!

Stay tuned...