- Author's note -

Hey guys, it's been bothering me for the last few days and I felt that i've left out some important information in regards to Serenity/Serena and Lunafreya so this update is to solve that. 

In regards to Serenity's age her physical are is 18 but she is much older because her lifespan is not that of a human and no she's not immortal but her lifespan is up to about a thousand years plus more. 

In regards to Lunafreya's bakugan form i've decided that she'll take on a more humanoid appearance with two legs and arms, her face will be covered by a mask with a crescent moon. With her attire she'll have more of a goddess appearance but she'll also be wearing armor so try to imagine something like that. 

Now for Spectra's sudden interest in Serenity, in regard with this the reason why he has taken an interest is because first in the beginning he wanted to use her power and combine it with the perfect core in order to create the ultimate bakugan. (Spoilers but this is something i'm willing to tell you now anyways) But it will change when he finds out that Serenity is Mira's dear missing friend, (Oh i'll say this now so before keith became spectra  he did meet Serenity and talk to her so i'd say they're friends but maybe more?) you'll find out more as the story progresses.

Now for the last two which you'll need to know, I will do a chapter going into the past between how Mira, Keith and Serenity about how they met as well as how they became good friends and events leading to why Serenity left New Vestroia and such and lastly i've changed Serenity's appearance to match that of the bakugan animation style and will post that up later on in the day. 

Thanks, 

Izanami.