- Chapter 14: Artemis -

- Serena's POV - 

After the battle with Spectra I made my way back to Dan's place and told them everything that had happened and...how I lost Luna to him. The next day I had decided to go back home and request help from the guardians and decided not to tell Mira and the others where I was going but I knew that they'd be worried so just to be safe I left a note telling them that I would be back soon. As soon as I knew it was safe I quickly used the power of the crystal and teleported myself back home where I would then have a fair bit of explaining to do. 

- On the moon - 

I quickly made my way through the palace unnoticed by any of the guards or maids, I made my way to the centre of the palace to where the guardians lived and a place forbidden to anyone else except the royal family. I took hold of the door handles and pulled back and hard as possible and walked inside, the room was fairly big with six pillars with unique symbols on them representing each of the six guardian bakugan. I felt like I was being watched and as per usual my hunch was correct, I was being stared at by the other five guardians until one of them spoke.

"My my princess, what brings you here to our humble abode? and where might Lunafreya be?" one of them asked. 

"It is good to see you as well Artemis and as for Luna...that is why I am here, I need your help in getting her back." I replied. 

I saw them murmuring towards one another before turning back to me. 

"You and Lunafreya should never have went to New Vestroia in the first place, you are our princess and last of the royal family, it is your duty to reign one day as queen as your mother did before millenia ago but we are willing to hear your plea dear princess." Artemis said. 

I told them about the current state that New Vestroia was in, the invasion including about the crystal had become one with my body as well as the enslavement of the bakugan and how Spectra and Gus followed us to Earth and took Luna.

"I see...so it would seem that this Spectra fellow has become aware of the crystals great power and wishes to use it in order to accomplish his goal, that would also explain why he took Luna." Artemis said. 

"I'm afraid that if she is left with Spectra any longer then it could pose as trouble for not only the resistance but also our people too, so I implore you please will one of you guardians come with me to earth and rescue Lunafreya?" I asked. 

They once again murmured to themselves before turning to me with their verdick.

"I Artemis from the guardian order will accompany princess Serenity to earth and help in her mission to save Lunafreya also one of the guardian bakugan and aid to the princess." Artemis replied. 

I bowed before the guardians thanking them for their help even though it is their responsibility to protect the kingdom from outside threats. Artemis came floating next to me and bid our farewells to the other guardian bakugan then left going back to earth to find Keith and take back Lunafreya.      

- Spectra's POV - 

That girl is more stubborn than I originally thought and now that I have taken her precious bakugan from her I wonder what she'll do now?

"Your deep in thought master Spectra is it about the girl?" Gus asked. 

"Now that I am in possession of her bakugan I am wondering if it would give her the incentive to join us but now a new possibility has come." I replied. 

"What do you mean master?" Gus asked. 

"If I am correct then some of the girls power has combined with her bakugan, I want to experiment and see how much of the forbidden cards power she can handle." I replied.