- Chapter 23: Six months later -

- From here on out the main character will be called by her birth name Serenity - 

- Serenity's POV -

It had been six whole months since we freed New Vestroia from the vestals, everyone took some much needed rest aside from me. I had been busy sorting out my affairs occasionally visiting Dan and the others, during those six months everything seemed to be in order, that is until Mira came to earth and told us of recent developments. Vestals royal family was forced to leave but that wasn't worse thing, they had developed a device capable of annihilating all of the bakugan. They dubbed it the "Bakugan termination system", a weapon capable of mass destruction something that should not exist. Reunions aside we made haste for Marucho's house. He wanted to throw a party for Mira's return, naturally...it had been six months since we parted ways on New Vestroia and I for one missed her immensely.

- At Marucho's house - 

we made ourselves at home enjoying one another's company, Mira had given Runo and Julie each a gauntlet to commemorate their friendship. 

Time passed we were all enjoying the party laughing but something strange happened, for some reason Drago, Wilda, Elfin, Ingram and Luna began to glow and moments later we were somewhere else. 

"where are we?" I questioned.

"Princess!" 

I turned to see Luna behind me.

"Where here too." 

Baron and Ace stood next to me as well as Percival and Nemis, it seemed that everyone was here but for what purpose?

"Why have we all been called here?" I asked. 

"We may be able to answer that for you princess." 

Suddenly the guardian order comprised of Artemis, Phobos, Terra, Kaze and Mizu appeared including the six ancient warriors. They told us that they entered into battle against king Zenoheld and lost. They also spoke about the bakugan termination system and how their attribute energies were needed to power it so they had decided to intrust their energies to six chosen bakugan...Drago, Percival, Elfin, Wilda, Nemis and Ingram. They had all evolved becoming more powerful than before, they're looks changed drastically. 

"With that aside why have Luna and I been summoned to this place as well?" I questioned. 

"As the ancients have said if the energies fall into the hands of Zenoheld then thats spells the end of all bakugan." Artemis spoke.

"Together we have reached a verdict." Phobos said.

"That verdict was to grant you our power." Terra said.

"Combining our energies and giving them to Luna, this will forever change her into a being much like Drago." Kaze spoke.

I understand why they would come to this kind of decision, they couldn't leave even if they wanted to...they are duty bound to protect the kingdom. Their homeland is in danger and they are powerless to do anything but Luna isn't, she is the only one of the order that can leave the palace...placing all their hope in her.

"I will gladly accept, with your power fellow guardians I will help protect the attribute energies and our homeland." 

Artemis and the others had given their power to Luna and the same thing happened with Drago, she had once again evolved becoming even more powerful.

"Do not let us down." Artemis warned. 

And with that the guardians left as did the six ancient warriors returning to reality.

"That was some weird dream." Dan said.

"It was no dream." I spoke.

"She's right Dan, we've all changed and what the ancients said about the bakugan termination system must be all true." Drago said. 

Then there is not time to waste we must get back to New Vestroia as soon as possible.

"We're back at it again." I said.

"It's up to us to put a stop to king Zenoheld's plan." Dan spoke with confidence. 

I just hope we can protect the attribute energies and put a stop to the Vplan.

- To be continued -