- Chapter 3: Confidence -

- Serena's POV -

A brand new day had started, Baron was driving the headquarters, Mira and Ace were talking about the next phase of the plan while I was sitting down with Lunafreya when all of a sudden Dan and Marucho comes in showing off there new look to everyone. Mira then moved on and stated that he couldn't just battle with Drago so she gave him a Bakugan trap even to his protest. Marucho then got excited hoping that there was a Bakugan for him and was sadly disappointed, Dan then started talking about getting some training in, baron got excited it was quite funny to both Lunafreya and I.

- Night time -

Just like earlier baron could not stop yapping although it was quite nice, everyone sitting around a campfire enjoying their meal...things like this was never allowed back at home. Baron can think of the most strangest fantasies for example like becoming the best brawler and defeating the Vexos but from what I saw during his last battle maybe he's getting too ahead of himself, I interrupted him just to make a point.

"Baron I wouldn't get ahead of yourself now, take my advice and practise more if you want to protect Nemus because from what I saw during the battle with Spectra you weren't doing too great." I said.

"How could you say that?" Baron asked.

"Just don't listen to her Baron your totally doing fine right Drago?." Dan said.

"She does have a point." Drago said.

Dan then stood up then said...

"Alright we'll show then that you've got what it takes together...and you can bet that I won't go easy on you Baron okay!

I was hoping that Baron took my words seriously and put some effort into training with Dan and not having too much fun.

- Prince Hydrons POV -

Sending a spie to find the resistance was quite useful, I began typing when the screen opened up.

"Spectra I think it's time we did something about them don't you think?" I said.

"I'm already on it sire?" Spectra said before ending the transmission.

- Mylene's POV -

"Where do you think your going?"

"Shadow?" I questions as he came out of hiding.

"Your up to something and I want to know what exactly it is, you wouldn't be hogging all the fun now would you?" He asked.

"Don't be such a child, i'm on the hunt for the resistance." I replied.

"Ohh I want in on that it's been way too boring around here why don't you take me along for the ride?." Shadow said.

"If you insist." I said.

- Serena's POV -

Walking with Mira and Ace we noticed that Dan and Baron had already begun their training.

"This should be interesting." Mira said.

"if Baron takes this seriously then it might be." I said.

Watching those two began to scare me, seeing them act this way but oh well boys will be boys. Baron apologize to Dan saying that he couldn't train with him, Dan asked why then Baron told him the story about how it was all his fault that tigrerra got captured, he's lost the confidence in himself...he fears that one day he might lose Nemis and admits to wanting to hand him over than losing him during a battle.

"You can't give up Baron." I said while walking up to him.

"If you give up now then how would you deal with the regret of running away?" I continued.