- Chapter 24: Spectra rises -

- Serenity's POV - 

Some time had passed and today was the day we ventured back to New Vestroia with the help of an old friend Klaus, after the battle against Naga he I would say moved to Vestal for his own reasons. Baron and Ace were with him and told us that the haos energy was taken, the Vexos are back and stronger than ever and as for Ace if it weren't for Klaus intervention he would have lost the darkus energy as well. 

"Just as the ancients warned, they are after the energies they have bestowed upon you." I said.

"Now that they have the haos energy they are one step closer to activating the BT system." Mira said. 

There was an upside to the situation, at least they don't have the element of surprise anymore.

"It's time to go to Vestal and take them clowns head on." Dan spoke seriously. 

Julie and Runo decided to stay behind while the rest of us headed back. We then traveled all the way to Russia, to Dr Michals lab.

"No pressure doc but you've got to get us back to New Vestroia in one piece."

"Yes Dan i'm aware." 

The dr fired up the machine, Alice asked for us to be careful, Marucho assured her that we'd be okay. An alert popped on the screen, something strange had landed on New Vestroia, we could take any chances so Shun volunteered to go and check it out. With Shun taking care of that issue we were then transported to Vestal and into klaus's home, Ace and Baron came running happy to see us.

"Hey guys." Dan greeted.  

"This place is amazing, it reminds me of my own home." I said in amazement.    

"I would imagine so, princess of the new millennium."  

Klaus walked down the stairs walking in front of me.

"But how did you..."

"I know a lot about you and your kingdom, you may have thought that your civilization remained secret for over a millennia but thanks to modern day technology we accidently stumbled upon one of your hidden cities during one of our expeditions, pardon me for my rudeness I am Klaus von Hertzon and welcome to my home." 

 "It is very nice to meet you but we must get down to business, care to fill us in on the Vexos?" I asked.

"Serenity's right they are most likely out there plotting their next move." Mira spoke.  

Klaus lead us outside taking seats discussing past events.

"For the moment the Vexo's have only been able to take the haos energy and as for shun and Ingram we can only assume that they are still in possession of the ventis energy." I said. 

"If only we had some way of contacting him so make sure of it." Drago intervened.

"Enough sitting around it's time to strike back at the vexos." Dan yelled.

"And what good would that do Dan? I know that feeling of wanting to fight back is it really worth it, what if they managed to get all the energies and then what?" Snapping back.

"How do they keep finding us?" Baron questioned. 

"The mother palace I bet." Mira replied.

It would make sense, even if they are in hiding they would still have the ability to transport themselves anywhere in the dimensional universe. 

"We can't just sit back and wait for the Vexos to attack!" Dan yelled.

Just as he said that a noise erupted making us all startled except for Klaus.