- Chapter 13: Power -

Hey guys I know I haven't updated for like a looooong time but i'm back now and I am going to release two chapters to make up for lost time so please enjoy.

- Serena's POV - 

Watching Dan and Baron train took my mind off about what had happened with Keith the other day but I knew I could never truly forget.

"Now that your done how about you guys take a break from all that intense training since it's going to rain." I said while pointing to the sky.

"Yeah I guess you're right." Dan said.

I feel like this rain is caused by a bad omen, something is going to happen but the question is when?

- Spectra's POV - 

"Gus i'm tired of waiting, make contact with Serena...it's time to end this once and for all." I said.

"At once." Gus replied.

- Serena's POV - 

"I told you I was right and look at you all your soaking wet." I said while laughing a bit. 

"I'll mop it up since it beats running." Baron said as he walked off. 

"Maybe some hot chocolate will make you feel better." Mira said.

They all walked off into the direction of the kitchen leaving me here to help deal with the mess they made then out of nowhere Gus's little spy showed up and it would seem that Spectra wanted to talk. 

"Serena I challenge you to another bakugan brawl, will you accept?" Spectra asked.

"Of course, let's settle this once and for all and I know the place for it." I replied.

"Fine since this is your home you choose where we battle." Spectra said. 

He disappeared.

"Princess are you sure about this?" Luna asked. 

"I've got no choice, if Keith wants to battle me I can't back down but please don't worry." I said.

I know Luna was worried that something might happen but she knows that I am a capable brawler and won't be defeated easily. We left Dan's house and went to a place with history...the place where Dan battled Masquerade for the final time. 

- At the arena - 

Both Spectra and I arrived at the same time.

"Are you ready Spectra?" I said while putting on my gauntlet.

"Always." He replied. 

"Gauntlet power strike." We both yelled. 

I turned to Luna and asked her if she was ready and as always she said yes.

"Gate card set and now let the show begin bakugan brawl! Stand Lunafreya and show them the light." I said. 

(You know it already bold for when Spectra talks)     

"Let's show them our might Helios bakugan brawl, bakugan stand."

"Even though your power level is higher stay on guard Luna!" I said. 

"Will do Princess." Luna replied. 

Spectra smirked then said...

"So your a princess."

"There's a lot you don't know about me that I chose not to tell you." I said.

I loaded the ability card into my gauntlet.