- Chapter 21: Ultimate power -

- Flashback - 

"At first you were condemning me serenity for using mechanical bakugan but now I see you have finally joined the brawl."

"Finally a worthy opponent." Helios spoke.

This final battle will decide the victor, will it be me or Spectra?

- End of flashback - 

- Serena's POV - 

Watching Luna and Helios have at it was beginning to make me sick, this madness need to be put to an end as soon as possible.

"Aquas, Haos, Pyrus three attributes fusion ability activate: Pararidle Fire!"

Ultimate Lunafreya - 3700G's

Maxus Helios - 4300G's

"Ventis, Subterra, Darkus three attributes fusion ability activate: Vanishing Light!"

The intense clash of energies forced Dan, Baron and Ace to take cover. 

"Had enough?!"

"Hardly, consecutive activation of abilities activate!" 

Four at once? Luna was taking some serious blows, she need to fight back.

"Luna you need to fight!" 

Luna launched herself at Helios dodging everyone of Helios's attacks with difficulty but by watching her carefully she was getting the hang of her new body. Watching the two ferociously clash with one another was truly frightening but what was more horrifying was Spectra standing there smiling. 

"This is getting dangerous, Luna with the power you and Helios are generating you could very well tear the planet in half!"

"Who cares with the power I have we're unstoppable! once I win you will come with me Serenity." 

"In your dreams! This is madness, the bakugan don't fight for power they fight for peace but you would understand the meaning of peace!"

I loaded an ability card into my gauntlet ready to strike.

"Ability activate! Goddess's Might!"

Ultimate Lunafreya - 4300G's 

Maxus Helios - 3600G's 

Even though the attack was successful it wasn't enough and soon after Helios and Spectra took to the skies.

"Fly high Helios."

Luna and I soon followed taking the battle to the skies leaving Dan and the others behind. 

"If they want an air fight then they'll get one."

Spectra and Helios were close behind and catching up quickly, I wonder how Mira, Shun and Marucho were fairing, better than we are I hope. We soon made it above the clouds but Spectra and Helios were nowhere to be seen. 

"We gotta be careful Luna, who knows where Spectra is hiding." 

"Up above the palace princess!" She replied.

Looking up they were coming towards us fast.

"Ability activate: Darkus Slave!"

Ultimate Lunafreya - 3900G's 

"Hang on princess!" 

"Will do, double ability activate Aquas wave plus Hoas burst!"

Ultimate Lunafreya - 4500G's 

Both attacks were successful but it wasn't enough to bring them down.

"Double ability activate! Subterra gravity plus Darkus Beagilita!"

 Maxus Helios - 4100G's 

"Lets see you get out of this one!"

"I don't think so, you'll only get one shot so make it count Luna, ability activate! Maximum Pyrus blast cannon!" 

Luna carefully aimed at the dark gravity sphere before taking the shot shrinking it until it was destroyed. 

"Hang on princess things are about to get heated." Luna said. 

"Then I'll cool you down, double ability activate! Darkus wave plus Haos Sheria!"

Ultimate Lunafreya - 4100G's

Maxus Helios - 4600G's

The two bakugan clashed getting too close to Spectra.

"You can deny me forever, we will over power you."

"Tch, you want power then we'll give it to you!" 

They continued to clash with one another steering off course straight for the palace breaking through the walls, moments later we finally landed still inside the palace. 

"Are you alright princess?" Luna asked.

"I'm ok." I replied.

As for Spectra and Helios that remains to be seen.

"Princess Look out!" 

A blast of energy came fast at us and Luna was barely able to dodge it, soon after Helios came out of the rubble.

"This is the end Serenity, lets hit them with everything we've got Helios...six attributes fusion ability activate! Ultimate Striker!"

"All six attributes? how is that possible even without the power of both the perfect core and the Imperium crystal!?

Ultimate Lunafreya - 2900G's 

"It shouldn't be possible princess." 

Let's end this, six attributes fusion ability activate! Ultimate Assault!" 

Ultimate Lunafreya - 4100G's

Maxus Helios - 4100G's

The force from both of them was tremendous, destroying the nearby area, this is getting dangerous the power levels of them both are getting out of control.

"This is getting out of hand, Luna you need to turn the power down if not then..."

"I can't...this is the only way to save New Vestroia, we can't give up now...you know i'm right!"

"Luna...ok then keep it up."

The battle was soon interrupted when the palace started to explode, the roof came down crashing onto us. Luna protected me then raised us from the rubble.

"What's happening?" 

"It looks to me that spectra's allies have turned their backs on him." Luna replied.

Helios and Spectra came out from the rubble ready to fight once again.

"They'll come crawling back once they see the power I possess!" 

"SPECTRA!" 

What happened to you? somewhere inside the person I once knew has to be still in there. What caused him to think this way? his ideology is going to end up destroying him and I for one won't sit by and watch as he destroys himself. 

 - To be continued -