60

Zendea's P.O.V

After those three words leave his lips my world comes to a stop, everything goes blank and I just can't hear anything. Even what Sebastian is saying right now.

"Baby? Did you hear what I said ?" And at that moment everything goes dark. Coming to, I slowly furrow my eyebrows and try to open my eyes. I can feel some pain coming from the side of my head as my hand gently rests there. What happened? "Kitten, take it easy." Sebastian says to me softly. Finally setting my eyes on him, his blurred vision becomes clear and I smile at him.

"Hey." I whisper. "What happened?"

"Uhm well, you kind of fainted after I told you that you're pregnant." He says nervously and realisation hits me. I'm pregnant! I feel warm tears run down my face and I just start crying softly. Sebastian just holds me, tightly, listening to my sobs and rubbing my back. After I compose myself and look at him I see worry all over his face. "Look .. if this isn't what you want then-" hearing those words leave his lips I can't help but start crying again.

"I'm not crying because I don't want our baby, I'm crying because I am overwhelmed with pure joy." His face softens up and his eyes beam with joy.

"You said our baby." He smiles my way.

"Yes my love, our little creation of life. Apart from meeting you, this is the happiest day of my life." I confess, I can't believe I'm pregnant, I'm going to be a mother. "I'm hungry." I say making the puppy dog face and Sebastian just laughs while shaking his head, he picks me up and I wrap my arms and legs around his body then we head to the kitchen.

"Why don't you go get comfortable and I'll bring our breakfast." I hop off of him and peck his lips, sitting on the couch I grab our favourite blanket and get cosy. "It's a 100% blueberry juice, is that okay?"

"Mhm, I was craving blueberry today anyways, thank you baby." Taking a sip of my juice I take a bite of my barito. "This is so good." I can't help but talk with my mouth full. "Have any plans today?"

"Yeah, I'm actually not going to be around the whole day. Jake and I are gonna go for a run then maybe head into town and see how my investments are doing."

"Okay baby, oh and do you think you could stop by the supermarket and pick up a few things?"

"Just tell me what you need." Gosh I love that smile.

"I'll make a list before heading to the pack house." I purse my lips then turn to him. "Bass?"

"Yes kitten."

"What are we going to do? You know about informing the pack."

"What do you want to do?" I hope he doesn't take this the wrong way or is offended by what I'm about to request.

"I am so happy that I'm pregnant but I don't want to tell everyone just yet, I just want to-"

"Personally enjoy it before you have everyone bombarding you with attention, parenting advice and whatever crap women do." I happily exhale, he gets it. Thank the Moon Goddess .

"Yes." He offers me a comforting smile, I get up with the blanket and sit in between his legs, covering both of us with it. "I just want to .. I just want us to enjoy this for as long as we can before the whole pack smothers us to death, oh and let's not forget about our aligned packs." I gently tap my forehead.

"I get it baby, why don't we just take it a day at a time. Do things when we're ready." I nod in response and softly kiss his lips. Wiping my hands clean I get up.

"I'm going to go get ready."

"Okay." I head to the bedroom and into the closet, choosing a beautiful different green shaded floral dress, gold sandals and gold jewellery then get dressed. Tying a messy bun and applying some gloss, I take my handbag and head downstairs, placing the list on the counter. I go to Sebastian and peck his lips then head to the door.