69

Zendea's P.O.V

I can't believe I'm giving birth in just a month, I have hardly had time to process that I am pregnant and my due date is a month away, although, I'm also relieved to get this baby out of me dear lord. The constant peeing, cravings, mood swings, uncomfortable sleeping and loose farting is something I cannot take anymore. I might be two months pregnant but it really does feel like the whole nine months process, as beautiful as carrying a small human being created out of love is, it is also draining and tiring. I feel guilty just thinking like that but it really is the honest truth and my sweet Sebastian has been so patient with me, my cravings and everything else that comes with it.

"Did you get the cookie dough ice cream?" I whine while making puppy dog eyes and he smiles tiredly, shame my baby, it is currently 2am in the morning and Sebastian is coming from the grocery store because I woke him up with the craving for cookie dough ice cream. He literally had to go to three different stores, before finding it, because apparently they didn't have it in the other stores. Handing me the ice cream, he also gives me a spoon and I'm quick to devour it.

"Mmm." I moan out the minute it touches my tongue, driving my taste buds crazy. When my eyes set on Sebastian and I see how exhausted he looks I start crying, still eating the ice cream. Guilt clouds my heart. His eyes widen but he quickly jumps into bed with me and hugs me tightly.

"Why are you crying kitten?" He asks worried and I just keep crying.

"B-Because I am a terrible person! I woke you up just to get me ice cream and, and now I feel bad." I cry out. He chuckles softly.

"Don't feel bad kitten, you want to know why?" And I nod, "Because if waking me up at the crack of dawn to go to three different grocery stores just to get you ice cream, will make you happy then I'm happy to do it. I told you, my main goal in life is to always make you happy." He kisses my forehead, then my left cheek, right cheek, nose and then my lips, softly and patiently. I moan into his mouth as I slowly try to take off his shirt. "Mm mm, you need to sleep young lady." He says slowly pushing me but I pout.

"But I'm horny for you." I say like a little baby about to throw a tantrum and Sebastian chuckles.

"Okay well, how about I give you a treat before bed hmm?" Raising my eyebrow I look at him.

"What kind of treat?" I ask eagerly and he gently pushes me down on my back with a devious smirk playing on his lips. Hovering over he slowly gives me a kiss, playing with his tongue a little as he slides it out of my mouth and slides down the side of my neck. I release a soft moan when he roughly starts sucking on my neck, sure he'll leave hickies, God I love being covered in his hickies. Gently sliding off my silk robe, pyjama top and shorts he leaves sweet, wet kisses from my collar bone, the valley of my breasts and down to the end of my big belly only to slide off my thong and gently spread my legs apart. The soft winds, coming in from the lightly open window, make my lips quiver as they grace my wet core with their presence. It doesn't take long for Sebastian to press his thumb on my clit and start to slowly move it in circular motion, trying to meet his pace by moving my body he stops, turns me on my side and gives my cheek a hard smack.

"Let's not forget who's in charge here." He says in a husky voice and that just makes my core drip with wetness. Repeating his actions, he presses his thumb on my clit and starts moving it in circular motion except he puts more pressure this time. I try to stay still as he temps me by going painfully slow but soon picks up the pace, taking me by surprise, while working my clit he slowly inserts his his middle finger into my core. It's only when I release a quivering moan, where he starting thrusting his finger into my core and is quick to add another one, making me inhale sharply.

"More?" He asks watching my breasts move up and down as he trusts three fingers into my core.

"Yes." I whisper, I can feel his fingers getting coated with my wetness. Putting his head in between my legs, Sebastian replaces his fingers with his tongue as he licks my pussy up and down, I moan out in pleasure and he takes that opportunity to thrust his tongue into me, impatiently going in and out while twisting it from time to time, driving me crazy. I find it hard to breathe as I grip the sheets for dear life, trying to close my legs he spreads them even more and holds me down, softly sinking his claws into me. I hiss in pleasure and beg for more.

"M-More." I stutter trying to grasp for air and he gives me exactly that. He goes in deeper, working me harder and harder and I start to feel my climax building up. "Sebastian I'm.. I'm." I finally come, calling out to him and he licks every drop I produce. My body feels so tired that I can't even dress myself so I can get into bed.

"I've got you baby." He says throwing my pyjamas on the floor and lightly lifting me then covering me with the bed covers, after he's satisfied he gets into bed too and pulls me to him, making my back face his front. Since the pregnancy I don't really like sleeping on my side, I prefer sleeping on my back but the weird part is I only like it when I have Sebastian's arms wrapped around me. "Goodnight kitten." He kisses my head and I softly smile.

"Goodnight baby." I whisper putting my hand on his.

Doctor Monroe's P.O.V

"Good evening doctor." Putting my hand over my heart I breathe out softly.

"Elizabeth, you gave me a fright, I didn't know there was still anyone here." I say looking over my shoulder.

"Oh, my apologies." She giggles, "I'm heading home in a couple of minutes, I just wanted to submit this file of today's inventory before it was too late. What are you doing here so late Dr Monroe? You've usually clocked out by now." I try not to fumble with my words, what do I say? I release a nervous giggle, which actually sounds like an obvious one.

"New blood came in today and I wanted to make sure that we have enough O+ blood types for the surgery I'm preparing for." Her eyebrows furrow.

"I wasn't aware you were prepping for surgery." Damn it!

"I didn't know that whatever I did in this hospital was any of your business Elizabeth, because last time I checked I was your boss, not your assistant." Hopefully this keeps her off my back.

"I am so sorry Dr Monroe, of course it isn't. If you will excuse me." Red with embarrassment, she offers me a nervous smile then flees out of the room. I feel bad for the way I spoke to her, I really do but I needed to do what needed to be done now, where was I.
_______________________________
Poor Sebastian 🤣💔 mm and I smell something fishy 🤔.

Hope you guys liked it

- Klyde