15

Zendea's P.O.V

I don't know how long we've been standing in this position but we're interrupted by Amara clearing her throat. Oh God! I forgot we were at the restaurant, in front of humans. The palm of my hand comes into contact with his chest as I lightly push us apart to show that I'm not resisting , just creating space. As he looks at me I bow my head , submitting myself to him. I feel his hand grabbing mine and pulling me even closer to him then, he turns to Amara.

Because his back is to me, his big frame is preventing me from seeing into the restaurant and Amara but, I can still hear her.

"I didn't know you two knew each other." She says trying not to sound shocked but it's evident in her tone. Her shock and curiosity.

His muscles flex as he puts his hands in his pockets, God I could watch that all day.
"We don't." He says flatly with a deep and dominant voice.

"But you just - " He cuts her off by only lifting a finger. Wow , how can a person have such power.

"Amara this is none of your concern. Now , would you please do the job I pay you to do." His tone leaves no room for debate. I hear Amara's heals click against the marble floor indicating she's walking away. When I can't hear her heels anymore he turns to me and gently lifts my chin up , "Let's go mate." He commands.

I wait for him to lead the way and as soon as he starts walking, I follow. He stops in front of a sleek black jaguar car with a man wearing a tux, standing by the door. The man opens the door for him , letting us in , "Thank you Henry." He responds and Henry bows his head closing the door.

The car ride is silent but the silence is comforting. All he's been doing is staring at me , nothing else , he hasn't said a word since we left the restaurant. The car comes to a stop and moments later Henry opens our door. Smoothly sliding out he holds a hand out for me to grab and I do but try to control the way I feel every time he touches me. When I look up I see the words Jacobs Marbella Hotel written in gold capital letters. I remember this name , Amara told me about this hotel. It's the finest hotel in the city , only the wealthy can afford to enter here yet here I was , an ordinary being about to enter.

The doors are opened for us by a man who looks to be in his mid 50s, wearing a black suite , he nods his head at us , "Good morning Sir." He says.

"Yes Malcolm." Shock washes over my face. He knows his name?! He must come here quite often.

The minute we're inside the hotel I can't help but to marvel at the sight in front of me. White marble tiles with black and gold lines cover every inch of the walls and where two corners meet there's a plastering of gold. The ceiling is a dark ocean blue with white and silver stars pained on it to give it a magical feeling , the floor is covered in black marble tiles and the windows are a clear color on the inside but on the outside they're a platinum mirror.

"This is so beautiful." I say to myself lowly as I slowly twirl in circles absorbing this beautiful sight.

He leads us to an elevator with gold double doors , it opens and we step inside and the doors close. Every part of the elevator is covered in mirrors. I wait for him to push a button but when he pushes the PH (PentHouse) gold button my eyes widen , that must have been a mistake right. The doors close.

When the elevator doors open we're greeted by the inside of his penthouse , it's huge ! And so beautiful. The light brown wooden floors , circular center with a singular curving white couch and a fire place in the middle. The glass walls showing the spectacular view and a glass staircase leading to the second floor of his apartment. This looks like a dream , how can one person live here?