75

Zendea's P.O.V

"You kissed her?!" I ask him in disbelief.

"No, I didn't kiss her. She leaned into me."

"Yeah no shit, but you let her." He sighs. "Do you love her?"

"No, you know I don't, I've told you that multiple times." I search his eyes, I know I did a stupid thing but did he have to kiss her? Did I push him to her?

"Sebastian stop." I say shutting him up. "I'm not going to lie and say this doesn't bother me but maybe this was also my fault, for being so reckless. But, if you ever do that again I'll end you, do you understand?" I declare glaring at him.

"Comprends mon amour." He smiles at me, kissing the side of my head. After Sebastian told me about how he healed me we both decided that we'd stay another day in the hospital and then head home. I cannot wait to see my boys. Luna Justine is recovering right on schedule as well, not as quickly as expected, but everything is going smoothly. Sebastian and I spend the rest of the day cuddling and sleeping, I don't know why but for some reason I was exhausted.

"I can't believe I didn't even get to hold my babies for the first time, basically everyone has held them except me. That makes me so sad." I confess to Sebastian and he gives me the most annoying look! "I know I know! It was my plan blah blah blah." I roll my eyes.

"I didn't say anything." He raises his hands up.

"Yeah but you gave me that stupid look, I know it's all on me okay, I just thought I would have a little time with them." I make my puppy dog face.

"Look, the decision you made wasn't easy but you did it for all the right reasons and that's what counts. You may be the last one to hold them but you will always be the first to love them, aside from me of course." We both share a laugh. "You will be their mommy forever."

"I'm a mommy." I say tearing up.

"Yes you are and I'm a father." He smiles to me.

"You're a daddy." He glares at me and I squirm under his harsh gaze.

"No, I'm a father to the twins, I'm a daddy to you."

"You've always been my daddy." I smirk mischievously.

"Kitten." He warns, his voice coming out as more of a growl, God damn!

"I'm sorry." I say innocently and we carry on with our conversation, then eventually fall asleep in each other's arms. Waking up the next morning I basically sprint to the bathroom to get ready, after showering I change into the clothes Sebastian brought for me and when Jake says he's outside we head to the car, saying our goodbyes to the staff that helped Luna Justine and I. She hasn't woken up since her surgery which worries me a little bit but Dr Monroe says that it's normal and that she'll transport her to the pack hospital for us. I reluctantly leave but once I'm in the car I suddenly can't wait to see my babies. Finally arriving at our home I slowly make my way to the door.

"What's wrong baby?" Sebastian asks sounding concerned.

"I guess I'm just a little nervous, what if I'm not a good mo-"

"Stop." He says turning my body to face his and holding me in his arms. "I'm scared too, a lot, but I know that if there is anyone who will love these kids unconditionally, always be there for them and protect them with their lives it's us. We can do this because we want this and because we're a team okay?"

"I love you so much."

"I'll take that as a yes." He pecks my lips and I open the door, walking in I see Kylie and Keke both holding them, sitting by the fire. I cautiously approach them and they both smile at me, Kylie gently hands me my baby as Keke hands Sebastian our other baby. When I look at them my heart just swells up, a feeling I have never felt before consumes me and I suddenly feel content. This is a love I have never experienced before, not even for Sebastian. Yes I love my mate, with all my heart and soul but when I look at my babies it is so different, they are the reason I exist now.