52

Zendea's P.O.V

Ever since we've gotten back I haven't been feeling like myself. Kyle says I just need time to adjust to the new house , you know new space, but this feels like more than that. I feel lost and broken and I don't know why, spending time with Kyle is beginning to make me feel uncomfortable and I hate it. He's my mate , I shouldn't be feeling this way about him , I should be in love and overwhelmed with joy but there's just this feeling I can't shake. Then there's the guy in my dreams. I've been dreaming about this guy for a couple of days now, he talks to me , calls out to me and he pulls me to him but whenever I respond to him he slips away, disappearing. I hate to say it but he is by far the handsomest man I have ever seen, I haven't seen his whole face but I know his eyes and his lips and his voice.

"Baby." I hear Kyle call from down stairs interrupting my thoughts.

"Yes?" I call out.

"Did you still want to go to the mall today?" He asks and I get confused.

"No." I say. Every time I ask Kyle to go to the mall or a restaurant alone and with him he shuts me down, saying it's not safe or whatever, he makes me feel as if I'm being held in captivity here. I hear his footsteps as he approaches our bedroom. Opening the door he peeps in.

"Hey." He says softly and I respond with a smile. Fully entering he makes his way to the bed and takes a seat.

"I really don't want to go to the mall." I reassure him.

"I know you want to go baby, you just don't want to admit it because you think I'm going to say no like I always do. I'm sorry for being such a jerk I just don't want you going outside only to get taken away from me." He starts.

"Kyle it's just the mall, who's going to kidnap me ?" I shout getting a little frustrated. I release a deep breath. "Look I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell it's just .. this is not healthy Kyle, I am not your prisoner, you can't keep me locked up in this house forever." Nodding, he takes my hand in his.

"You are absolutely right my love and I'm sorry , I really am, I'll try to do better okay ?" I nod and offer him a small smile. "Maybe you should go to the mall today." He adds and my eyes widen.

"What ?"

"Yeah I mean , I can't keep you locked up in here forever right but, you get to leave on one condition." I furrow my eyebrows.

"What ?" I ask.

"You have to always take the bodyguards I hired for you with you." I can't help but laugh.

"I'll take it." I say nodding. After our talk Kyle gives me space to get ready, I choose to go with a simple look, sky blue skinny jeans with a white t-shirt, my thick black doctor martens and a cap , leaving my hair down. After applying some gloss and mascara I head downstairs.

"You look beautiful." Kyle says giving me a quick peck on the lips. I blush , leaning forward and deepening the kiss. After our make out I grab an apple and head out. I'm driving the red Ferrari today! Getting inside the beauty I enter the coordinates then take off , arriving at the mall in thirty minutes. Me and my three huge bodyguards enter the mall and my eyes immediately land on Forever 21 so I choose to go in there first. I get a couple of skinny jeans , bum shorts , tank tops and boyfriend jeans then move to H&M to buy Bobby pins , scrunchies, a couple of dresses and hair clips.

"Are you guys hungry?" I ask the guys after going from store to store for almost 3 hours. They all nod so we head to a Mug and Beans café , taking our seats we order burgers with large fries and coke , although I get orange juice. When our waiter finally arrives with our food he accidentally touches my hand and Jerry throws him to the ground almost killing the poor guy. It takes me yelling "stop and let him go" four times for him to stop, leaving a scene behind of course.

"You can't just attack people for no reason Jerry!" I reprimand him shaking my head.

"Sorry ma'am, I thought he was going to grab your hand so I reacted quickly. Won't happen again." He says.

"It's fine just , be sure next time okay ? And stop with this ma'am business, it's Zendea."

"In our line of work ma'am we can't really afford to be sure because it could cost you your life. I mean Miss Zendea." He's right , if he even hesitates I could be a goner.

"I'll take it." I say suggesting the way he calls me and he just nods. After our quiet meal I pay and tell the guys I'm done for the day so we move out but on our way I see the Victorias Secret shop and hesitantly go in , embarrassingly with the guys right behind me. I mean I don't even know why I'm in here but it wouldn't hurt to look. I eventually buy some lingerie, matching sets and a cute red lace bodysuit with an open back.

"Boss is gonna love that." Mike teases and my cheeks tint. They all laugh and I do too.

"You finally speak and when you do it's this ? Terrific." We laugh again, I pay for everything and we leave the shop. Why does this feel like deja vu ? I get this creepy feeling like I've been here before or have done this before. I put my bags in the car and drive off. When I get home I see that the Bentley is missing, hm Kyle must be out.

"May I help with your bags Miss Zendea?" Tristan , the third bodyguard, offers.

"Yes." I say. "I m-mean please and t-thank you." He smirks, taking my bags and we all head inside. They put my shopping bags away then excuse themselves and I head into the kitchen to start preparing dinner. Kyle finally gets home just as I put the finishing touches on dinner.

"Mm what smells so good?" He asks putting his arms around my waist and kissing me.

"Beef Wellington." I say and his face just lights up.

"Need any help ?" He offers but I just peck his lips and shake my head.

"Dinner will be ready in ten minutes so just make yourself comfortable."

"Okay , I'll go choose a good movie for us to watch."

"Noooo , I wanted to binge watch the Kardashians tonight." I whine and his face goes sour making me laugh.

"Ugh ! You and that nonsense. Didn't we just finish watching their last season two days ago?" He asks and I make the puppy dog eyes. "Fine!" He surrenders and I skip around the kitchen happily. After dishing up I hand Kyle his plate sitting down with mine.

"Okay we have everything. Food , wine , the left over bottle from last night, three different snakes , chocolate and the remote." I check of everything in my head and Kyle snickers earning a smack from me. Kyle and I watch the Kardashians while nibbling on anything we can get our hands on and after a while I start drifting off to sleep, I feel Kyle lifting me up so I wrap my arms around his neck and go back to sleep again. Laying me down I feel Kyle helping me change into my pajamas.

"Kitten ! Kitten wake up you're in danger!" I hear the man from my dreams warm me and in a swift moment my eyes shoot open as my hand quickly wraps around Kyle's neck in a death grip. His eyes widen when he looks at me.

"Z-Zendea what a-are you doing?" Rage consumes me when I hear him say my name as I tighten my hold. I don't know how to describe it but it's as if I'm sitting passenger as I watch something drive my own body. Kyle tries to remove my hand but it's as though I'm stronger than he is. How is that possible? Lifting his body off the floor I throw it across the room and his body hits the hard wall , damaging the concrete. As he gets up I walk to him and kick his face , kicking him back down.

"No! Stop! What are you doing?!" I scream to myself as I watch myself hurt Kyle. How can I not get control over my own body!

"You took her from me." I growl in disgust as I stand over Kyle then I climb on top of him and wrap my arms around his throat.

"I'm going to destroy you!" I roar as I choke him. His eyes roll back as life leaves his body. Why am I doing this ?! As I watch Kyle die a hard force makes contact with my head and darkness consumes me.
________________________________
what is happening to Zendea ?!

love you guyssss and please dont forget to vote or comment.

- Klyde ❤️