EPILOGUE

Sebastian's P.O.V

I can't believe the twins are turning nine in just a week, time has flown by so quickly. I can't help but stare at Zendea in aww as she prepares our lunch.

"What's going on in that brilliant head of yours?" She asks snapping me out of my thoughts. I offer her a smile.

"I just can't get over how beautiful you are." Her cheeks turn crimson and she looks away, trying to hide her face. Getting up in a quick pace, I walk over to her and turn her face to me. "Don't turn away from me." I say lowly and her eyes search mine. Pulling her close to me she gasps as her breasts rub up against my chest and her heated core feels my hard erection.

"Sebastian." She moans out my name.

"I want to take you right here, on this island." Just then the twins run into the house, yelling. I kiss her forehead, moving away.

"Mom, mom, mom!" They say in union.

"Boys look at you two! You're covered in mud and you're bringing it into the house." She yells shocked, I can't help but laugh and she shoots me a warning look.

"I'm sorry mom." Ares says sadly, Thane's eyebrows furrow before he pouts.

"I'm sorry mom." He lowly says. I hate to admit it but the kid is more like me that I care to admit.

"Thank you, now what is going on?" Ares raises his hand and she turns to him. "Yes."

"Thane broke my race car! On purpose." She turns and looks at Thane expectantly and he blows his hair out of his face, looking at his mother.

"I broke it because he refused to share it with me, I wanted to teach him a lesson." He glares at his brother.

"So you admit that you broke it on purpose?" Zendea asks and he nods his head yes. "Okay, that is unacceptable do you hear me? If your brother does something you don't like you come to me or your father and we will handle it."

"Yeah right." He says lowly but we both catch it and give each other a knowing look.

"Excuse me?" Her voice sounds stern, I start making my way to the three of them, standing next to her with my arms folded.

"Say that again." I command.

"Even if I tell you and dad you guys won't take my side anyways, you're always taking his side!" Thane points at Ares and we frown, I bend down and hold his shoulder.

"Thane, mom and I don't pick sides, if you're wrong then you're wrong and there's no way around it but, we're sorry that you feel that way. It was not our intention to make you feel like we weren't choosing you. We love you and your brother equally okay?" I say looking into his eyes and he stops furrowing his eyebrows, nodding. "Good, now apologise to your brother." He turns to Ares.

"I'm sorry that I broke your toy."

"And I'm sorry I wouldn't share with you." After hugging each other, they go play. The house phone rings and Zendea gets it.

"Hello?"

"Oh hello Mr Jobs, yes I have the blueprints with me and we're flying out to Miami this weekend to meet with Mike." While she's on the phone, I head upstairs to go wash up. After Zendea had the boys she came up with a brilliant phone concept, I helped her get an interview with Steve Jobs and when she pitched it to Apple they loved it. So much so that they have been working with her ever since.

From time to time she has to fly out  for work and we all go as a family because she complains about how she can't stay away from the boys for too long. I on the other hand have been running all my businesses from home, I try not to travel as much as I used to because of the boys, but now that their growing I'm thinking of taking the drivers seat again and relieving Jake. Him and Kylie are expecting another child.

"Baby, can you call your father and remind him about him and your mother's grandparents picnic with the boys, at their school. It starts at 9am." She walks into the bedroom.

"Okay I will, you know I wanted to talk to you about something."

"Mhm." She responds. Walking out of the bathroom I sit on the bed.

"I was thinking, now that the boys are older and, Jake and Kylie are expecting another child, that I need to fully take over again. Give Jake time to fully be at home."

"I think that is a wonderful idea, they've been trying for so long and she finally got pregnant again ,so I don't want anything standing in their way either."

"Me too, although me doing so means that I'll be travelling again, a lot." She laughs.

"Did you think I'd have a problem with that? You seem tense."

"I didn't think you'd like it very much considering the fact that I won't be home a lot to help you with Ares and Thane." Sitting beside me she puts her head on my shoulder.

"We both agreed that you would take time off so we could raise the boys, it's been nine years and even though we still have a long way to go I think this is a good time as any to jump back into work. We can ask Keke to assist us if she can or her daughter Mei and she can live here, with us."

"I think that could work."

"Yeah so see, everything is just-"

BOOM!

A loud explosion comes from outside. Zendea and I look at each other, confused.

"The boys." She says, her voice sounding terrified. We race downstairs and go outside, stopping dead in our tracks.

"Give in!" Thane commands, holding Ares up in the air as a glowing red light surrounding him, his eyes pitch black. That aura, why does that look like the same light I get when channeling my power-.

"I said no!" Ares roars as a glowing blue light begins surrounding his body and his eyes turn white. Breaking free from his brothers hold, he falls, landing on the ground.

"You will give in to me. I'll force it out of you if I have to." They both radiate rage as they levitate into the air, challenging one another.

"Sebastian." She whispers to me, sounding both afraid and worried. "The boys have powers." She says, holding onto my hand as tight as she possibly can.

"I know."
____________________________
Hope you guys liked the epilogue. I wrote it in Sebastian's POV because I wanted to give you guys a third persons point of view, of how it begins and plays out but rest assured this is not how the whole book will be.

I have also uploaded my second book (FALLEN) ... it is not the second book for Begging For The Alpha's Mercy. I am still planning that one and taking all your suggestions under consideration. They're great by the way and thank you!

- zendea ❤️