3

Jake's P.O.V

"Alright! I want everyone to make sure that everything is in order, we only have a short period of time so make it count, oh and don't leave your posts. Keep it airtight!"

"Yes sir!" Pulling out my phone I call Kylie.

"Hey, where are you? Okay, I'm on my way." Hanging up I make my way to our place.

"Hey, Jake is something the matter?" Putting her hand on my face, she caresses me, making me sigh.

"No."

"You look exhausted." I'm not.

"Have you eaten yet?" Shaking her her I gently sit her down and head into the kitchen. "I'll be heading out in a little while and I don't think I'll be home for a couple of days."

"Why?"

"Alpha Jason will be visiting us for a while so Sebastian and I will be staying over at the pack house."

"Was it really necessary for Sebastian to agree to Alpha Jason's pack merger? Could we not have done it on our own?"

"We probably could have if we wanted to but, I think Sebastian's decision focuses on avoiding as many casualties as possible." After eating I head to our room and pack some clothes. She follows, standing by the door.

"I'm probably imagining it but doesn't Sebastian seem withdrawn to you lately?" He does.

"What makes you say that?"

"Just a feeling, he's never been one to share how he feels but I would have liked for our friendship to carry enough weight for him to talk to me." The truth is Sebastian is pretty great a shutting people out, with no sign of an entry, so I can understand where Kylie's coming from.

"I don't know if I should tell you this, since you're so intense when it comes to him-"

"Hey!" Chuckling I shake my head.

"But I will throw you a bone."

"Did something thing happen?"

"He told me that he's been dreaming of ... a girl recently, it's been happening for a while now actually."

"What?! Did you tell him that if he's having those dreams then it means he's about to meet his ma-"

"No, I didn't." How could I possibly.

"Why not?"

"You know why." She sighs. "You know, as well as I do, how Sebastian feels about mates. If I told him what those dreams meant, he would probably do everything humanly possible to make sure that they never meet. I won't temper with fate and neither will you, right?"

"Yes." She pouts.

"He'll decide on his own what to do when the time comes." I take everything I'll need. "Okay I'm off, and I know you like going over there but don't frequent at the pack house for now."

"Okay." Kissing me softly to sends me off with a warm smile.

Zendea's P.O.V

"That dream was .. something else." Wiping away the sweat, I remove my damp clothes and hop in the shower. Waiting for the water to heat up, I tie up my hair and brush my teeth before getting in. As I wash my body, vivid images from that dream replay in my head and when I graze my skin I can't help that sound I release. "Mm." It was just a dream, nothing more. Passing by the kitchen for breakfast I bump into Kandy, she's the pack chef.

"Zendea, good morning."

"Morning, as usual, it all looks great." Chuckling she hands me a plate and start dishing up.

"Thanks, oh your brother asked me to tell you that he'll be waiting for you at the training grounds." I can't help but groan, I should probably hold off on breakfast, unless I wanna puke it all out later.

"Thanks for letting me know, can you put this in the oven for me. I'll eat later."

"Sure, no problem." Grabbing my gloves, I jog over to Titan and find him pummelling one of the punching bags.

"Shit." He says under his breath as it finally falls apart. Looking at him I can already tell that something is bothering him, like almost peopling, Titan isn't really good at voicing out his frustrations and he's always been like that ever since he was a kid. He has a short temper so whenever he was frustrated he'd willingly get into fights to release his pent up rage till, he started boxing. Over the years it has helped calm a part of him that I even couldn't. I seem to be going down that road as well.

"Take it easy, these aren't cheap." I scold him.

"Sorry, I wasn't aware I was going that hard. Can't we just tape it up?"

"No we can't just tape it up, hah it's fine. I was going to to buy more equipment anyways so I'll add a couple to the list." Even though wolves are animalistic by nature, we still need to train our human body so it can keep up with our wolf form. "Did something happen?"

"Nothing." Mhm.

"Did you get into a fight with father?"

"No." They definitely did, speaking of which.

"Where is he anyway?"

"He went to stay over at the Blue Moon Pack for a couple of days." He says before taking a gulp of his water. My eyes widen

"He went where?"
_______________________________
Please don't forget to vote and comment ❤️😽 I reallyyyy wanna know what you guys think.

-Klyde 💘