29

Zendea's P.O.V

I wake up to the wonderful smell of freshly made waffles and coffee, "Mm" moaning into my pillow I decide to get out of bed. I head to the bathroom and do my morning routine, after trying to make my hair look decent I head downstairs and I can't help but smile at the thought of Sebastian making me breakfast but when I enter the kitchen I almost fall to my knees.

"Maya?" I ask shocked out of my ass. And when she turns around it confirms it, it's her. The sound of shattering glass echoes throughout the house.

"Zee." She says , her voice cracking and her eyes flooding with tears. I watch as if in slow motion while she runs to me and wraps her arms around me, hugging me so tight it would hurt if I wasn't doing the same thing. I feel my tears as they stream down my cheeks.

"I thought.." she stops to look at me and I nod to tell her that I know. I put my forehead on hers and close my eyes , thank the Moon Goddess.

"I know , I know." We wipe each other's tears away and after we settle from our emotional high we both burst with laughter and that's when I notice her , this beautiful girl with light blonde her, light green and brown eyes with full pink lips , flawless tan skin and a perfectly curved body. Wow she's so beautiful. She smiles at me , waving, I wave back shyly.

"Hi, I'm Kylie." She says warmly.

"Hi I'm Zendea." I offer her a small smile. Maya jumps in , saving me.

"Kylie is Jake's mate, who is the Beta of the Blue Moon Pack and one of Sebastian's best and closest friends, aside from Kylie of course. They grew up together." Maya giggles and for some reason I growl lowly , maybe because Kylie is so beautiful and she's my mates best friend.

"I'm glad to finally meet you Zendea, we've been waiting." She says.

"What do you mean ?" I ask confused.

"Jake and I and well, the whole pack have wanted Sebastian to find his made since forever , he's been broken for so long. I mean yeah he had his people but that couldn't compare to having a mate you know so yeah , I'm grateful for you because finally he can be happy." She says tearing up a little bit and I can't help but appreciate her honesty and wonderful words , she really cares about him and I'm grateful for that.

"Thank you." I say giving her a genuine smile.
"I like her." I say to Maya and we all laugh.

After eating the delicious breakfast Kylie made for us we chat up a storm about the good , the bad and even the ugly. We finally move to the lounge and lazy out with blankets and snacks ,after a while I decide to get dinner started before Sebastian gets home and the girls keep me company. Finishing up with dinner Kylie and Maya say their goodbyes and I head upstairs to take a shower before dinner. Dishing up I look at the time , 21:15 pm , he's always home before eight but maybe he got distracted with work and is still at the office.

I decide to eat without him and after eating I head to the bathroom, I brush my teeth and tie my hair into a lazy ponytail then get into bed. Feeling lonely I grab Sebastian's pillow and cuddle with it till I eventually drift off to sleep.

Drowning in my nightmares I quickly get woken up my an occurring pain in my left shoulder, the pain spreads across my body as if someone is lunging punches at me , the pain isn't that severe but it's there. My heart races when I realize it's Sebastian and not me. I start to panic so I grab the house phone on his side and call Kylie, she picks up.

"K-Kylie." I panic.

"I know , Jake too." She says sounding worried too.

"How bad are yours ?" I ask about the pains.

"Excruciating, how about you?" She says through gritted teeth. Oh no.

"Not severe but I guess that's because my wolf , she uhm .." I try to say.

"Zendea I'm not sure-" but I cut her off.

"Do you think they're ok ? Should I be worried?" I ask in panic. As seconds pass without her saying a word , it's as if the air is being knocked right out of me.

"No don't, they're ok. They can handle more than you think, just try to stay calm." I release a heavy breath I didn't even know I was holding.

"Ok and Kylie.."

"Yes ?"

"Thank you." I say before hanging up, giving her some comfort as she did for me. I pace up and down in the bedroom , feeling the panic increase. Every time I hear the clock hand turn it's as if my heart is about to jump right out of my chest. I sit , stand , pace , worry and panic for over four hours.

Caving in I start to let it out , the tears , the worry and the pain. I can't feel his pain why!? Where the hell is he because he can't be gone , he just can't, we still have a life to live , a family to build and the world to see. Suddenly thoughts of his body in wolf form lying in the forest lifeless and bruised start to creep into my head, driving me to the brink of defeat but when I hear the front door open I bolt out of the room without even thinking and rush down the stairs. With my blurred vision I miss a step and fall to my knees but I still get up , run to Sebastian and jump into his arms , wrapping mine around him as tightly as I can.

"Oh God , you're alive." I say in between sobs while breathing heavily. "Y-You're alive."

I feel him hold onto me tighter trying to comfort me. "I'm so sorry kitten , I'm here ok , I'm here I promise." He says so soothingly it calms me immediately.

"I felt y-you're pain and I thought ..." I sob into his chest. After a while he lifts me up and we head upstairs.
_______________________________
Ugh they're so cute it's disgusting 😭💕. Thought I'd give you guys Zendea's side so you understand why she was crying in the end of chapter 28 and so forth. Oh and Zendea and Maya are basically family now , being in the same pack and all.

Please don't forget to vote and comment, love you babies.

-Klyde ❤️