4

Zendea's P.O.V

"Zee calm down , he'll be fine." Titan says.

"Titan don't be an idiot, you know very well that the Blue Moon Pack is the most feared , most powerful Pack within the wolf community, not to mention that they hate father. They're going to kill him." I say frantically trying to make him understand.

"If we're lucky." He retort under his breath.

"TITAN!" Did he really just say that?. "Don't say that, you need to go and get him."

"Look Zee , I get it, you're worried but there's nothing I can do , dad is Alpha right now and he ordered me to stay here because he wants to do this by himself. The Blue Moon Pack won't harm him , their Alpha gave me his word and if I know anything about him , it's that his word is solid so please calm down." It would have been easier for father to take Titan with him to the Blue Moon Pack so why didn't he ? Why did he insist that Titan stay here ? He must be up to something, but the question is what?

"You're right , he's a grown man and he can handle himself. Can we get started on my training now?"

"Okay, what do you want to work on today?" He asks, taking off his damp shirt

"I want to work on anything that will make me invisible, even at the brink of death."

"That's oddly specific" All I want to do is tell him the real reason behind my constant, hard training but I don't want to hurt Titan, so for now I'm choosing to die with this ugly secret.

"I just want to be the best that I can be ok and not embarrass father."

"You are the best fighter in this pack, after me, and you are anything but an embarrassment Zendea. You were the top of your class, every year, and show the potential to be a great leader plus, you're a skilful fighter. Father should be proud to have a daughter like you."

"Thank you, for always supporting me." Training with Titan time flies by and before I know it, it's noon so we stop for the day and he heads off to complete his duties while I make my way to a waterfall I like to escape to. "Ahh, this feels good." I sigh as I bask in the cool, refreshing water.

Sebastian's P.O.V

Deciding to take a walk before that bastard arrives I find myself eventually heading into the woods. Hearing a branch break under someone's foot I'm pulled out of deep thought, walking towards where the sound came from , I see a man pointing a gun in front of him. A hunter?! How the hell is he even all the way out here?

"What the hell are you doing on my land?" I seethe through gritted teeth as my grip around his neck gets tighter. I can smell the fear his body is generating.

"Please." He begs for his life right before I snap his neck, letting his limp body his the ground. Searching the area for more hunters, I find none, what was he hunting for? Splash! Is that water?

"Was that his next kill?" Making my there, besides curiosity, something else pulls me towards the target and I can't help but to move forward. It's as if a spark is lit when my eyes fall on her, following her every move as she moves as one with the water. Who is she?

"Alpha! He's close, you need to come back now." Jake mind links me. Damn it, taking one last look I reluctantly turn away and shift, making my way back to the pack house.

Jason's P.O.V

As the car pulls up I can't help but feel uneasy stepping into the Blue Moon Packs territory , yes they agreed to keep things peaceful , but Sebastian is crazy and that is unsettling to me even though I'll never admit it. When the car comes to a stop my driver opens the door for me, I should familiarise myself with their guards positions while I still-

"Ahem. Welcome, Alpha Jason." Sebastian, you're already a nuisance.

"Ahh! Alpha Jacobs, it really is a pleasure." I smile, offering my hand but I can feel him sizing me up already. Forcefully grabbing my hand he applies great pressure on it, he's crushing my bones, but I won't give him the satisfaction of seeing that he affects me.

"I'm so glad you could make it-" He stops to smirk , "Earlier than expected." He finishes off.
Snatching my hand away I stretch it out.

"Look Sebastian I get we do not get along but I'm here to discuss how our packs can work together to stop Mason , he's already went through the Canadian packs and if I'm not mistaken this area will be his 6th stop , we need to be ready by then. Can we do that?" If he's smart, he'll take my offer.

"Yes, we can. Let me show you to your chambers." He says leading the way. Excellent.
Showing me my room, he then after lets me observe the remaining time of his pack's training. After the day falls away we finally dine together and as I look at his pack in its most vulnerable state, my bones can't help but shiver in excitement for what will eventually come next.

Jake's P.O.V

Days Later ....

Jason has been here for 5 days now and ever since then Sebastian's been making us train differently, he even changed our strategies of attack, the guards are in different posts and I just don't get it. What the hell is he up to? Feeling Kylie shift next to me, I look down at her and kiss her softly.

"Again Jake?" She asks in her sleepy voice.

"Again what baby?" I ask, continuously kissing her shoulder.

"You didn't sleep again, this is the 4th night in a row Jake." She sits up. "Now I'm worried."

"There's nothing to worry about, I just can't sleep that's all."

"Do not lie to me okay, I know the way the change in pace is a little stressful but why don't you just ask Sebastian about it?"

"He might not give me the answers that I want."

"Then maybe you're not ready to hear them, look, Sebastian trusts you more than anyone so if he's quiet right now then maybe just give him space and he'll tell you when he's ready." Listening to her I can't help but chuckle, mostly at my stupidity.

"Thank you." I kiss the side of her head.

"You're welcome, now can we go to sleep? I mean I don't keep sneaking in here for this." She sulks and I nod, we sink deeper into bed and eventually dose off.

Creek .. creek

What was that? Quickly getting out of bed I softly open the door and see a shadow heading into Sebastian's office. Jason? Hearing shuffling I get closer, seeing the door ajur, I look through and see him going through our files, of course. This is probably why he offered to join our pack to fight Mason's army, because it was also a way for him to get into our territory and steal pack secrets! Taking a quick photo I make my way back to my room, I can't do anything but at least we know he's planning something.
_______________________________
Please don't forget to vote and comment babies 😋💘

- Klyde ❤️