70

Sebastian's P.O.V

"Baby."

"Baby!" Zendea calls out, panicking and I quickly wake up, rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"What's wrong kitten?" I look at her as she rubs her belly repeatedly.

"I think the baby's coming, we need to go to the hospital." She says so we get up, I get the baby's bag that is already packed with everything he/she will need and Zendea's bag. Rushing to the SUV I usher her into the backseat, after she lays down I get into the car and drive as carefully as I can. We get to the hospital and ask for Dr Monroe.

Thirty minutes later. "Well, that's about it. Everything is in order." She offers us a sympathetic smile finishing Zendea's checkup and we thank her, the ride back home is quick. Getting home I help Zendea into the house then carry the bags back into our room.

"I'm sorry." She says and I softly kiss her forehead, getting into bed. Ever since the doctor told us that she's close to her due date we have been doing this dance, she feels the baby is coming so we rush to the hospital, only for Dr Monroe to tell us that is was a false alarm and I know it's not my baby's fault but damn, I am exhausted.

"Its okay kitten, it's not your fault. Dr Monroe explained it to us that this is normal and that we should expect it to happen a lot, so it's all good." I say sinking deeper into the covers. "I'm sleeping okay."

"Okay baby." She says kissing my shoulder and giving my head a scratch. "Hey, baby, baby." She calls me sweetly and I hun in response. Slowly opening my eyes I see Zendea holding a tray full of food. "Hello there Mr sleepy head, it's time to eat." She says putting it on the bed.

"Good morning my love." I say heading to the bathroom, after freshening up I sit on the bed and start eating. "Thank you for this."

"My pleasure." She beams and it's only when I'm halfway done with my meal do I realise that it's noon, I couldn't have slept for that long.

"What time is it ?" I ask Zendea and she confirms that it's noon. "Flip I had meetings to attend today, baby why didn't you wake me?" She giggles.

"I was not about to do that. I may be the one who's pregnant but it is taking a strain on the both of us. Plus you looked really peaceful sleeping that I didn't want to wake you, so I called Jake and told him that you are taking two days off, and that he should handle any meetings you have. I also told him to call me if he has any problems." I smile at her.

"Thank you baby, I appreciate it. So, what should we do on my day off?"

"Oh we sleep!" She declares and I can't help but laugh. I can tell she's serious because she is still in her pyjamas, she gets into bed and snuggles close to me.

"Baby I can't sleep now, I just woke up buttt how about you take a nap and I'll cook us some dinner. What do you want to have?"

"That sounds nice, I'm actually in the mood for Italian food." She smiles.

"Italian it is and how about we invite my parents over for dinner, and Kylie and Jake, we haven't seen everyone in a while." I suggest.

"I love that idea but I swear if your father says one repulsive thing I am throwing him out." She warns. Any day baby, any day.

"Don't worry I won't stand in your way, I'll even hold the door for you." We both laugh. Zendea starts off with her nap and I head to the kitchen, making a few calls. After getting confirmation from everyone I start with dinner.

"Mm! Smells delicious." Zendea says coming down the stairs.

"Thank you kitten but stop right there." And she freezes on the last step, "You actually have to head back upstairs and get ready, so do I. Its nothing formal but the hosts must look decent." She snickers then turns around, heading upstairs. After our shower I choose a black long sleeve OFF-WHITE tee shirt with light blue skinny jeans and black balenciaga 41s. Zendea chooses to wear her long sleeve white Lucky Lebel jumpsuit with the same kicks as mine, even the colour. "You look very sexy kitten." I say kissing her lips and feeling her lipgloss smear on my lips.