49

Kyle's P.O.V

"She's beeen screaming for fourteen hours!" I yell in Amara's face , I have never been this angry in my life. I feel so paralyzed just sitting here , listening to her scream for hours on end.

"I know that but I told you tha—"

"Ahhhh!" Another scream echoes throughout the building.

"That's it." I say and start making my way down the dark hall to her bedroom.

"Stop." She says getting in front of me. "Look .. I know you don't like this anymore than I do but there is no other way to do this, if you go in there and disrupt her transformation you'll ruin everything." Yanking my arm from her grip I huff and choose to take a walk instead.

Sebastian's P.O.V

"We've secured four places that they could be hiding out in and they are all linked to Kyle through his father except one. After Miley informed us that Amara is the inside mole I did a little more digging and came close to nothing, I mean the girl is a ghost but .. I did find an abandoned hospital she bought six months ago. It hasn't had any activity since." Jake explains while paging through the file.

"Okay, send out groups of six to all the locations except the abandoned hospital, you and I are going there and .. Fuck!" I growl out feeling the pain again, they've been going on for hours.

"I'm calling Miley." Jake says leaving the room.

"No, don't." I stop him.

"But why ? She can help."

"I don't want her to get rid of the pain because.. I want to feel it. Every slap , every punch and every painful surge that courses through her body I need to feel it because that way I know she's still alive. If Miley shields me I'll lose the only thing that is tying me to her." I confess to Jake.

"I promise you man, we will find her." He says with a glint of determination. We have to , I can't lose her.  

"Let's move out." I say heading to the door but in a second something just snaps inside of me , as if something has just broken inside of me and then darkness consumes me.

Kyle's P.O.V

Walking back into the old building I'm greeted by silence. No screams, no nothing.

"Just in time." Amara says gesturing for me to follow her so I do. Before walking into her room she grabs my hand, stoping me.

"Wait." I turn to look at her. "She's been in pain for over twenty four hours and she's exhausted so take it easy okay. Plus the transformation isn't complete yet , I still need to inject her with one last spell." Nodding I turn the doorknob slowly and make my way into the dark room.

"H-Hello ?" I hear her sweet voice call out and I can't help but smile. "W-Who's there ?" Walking closer I turn on the light and she shields her eyes from the bright light, once adjusted she opens her eyes. She watches me as I sit down next to her.

"Hi." I say softly.

"Hi, who are you?" Her eyebrows furrow. Do I tell her my real name? What if I tell her and memories of me come flashing back to her? Releasing a deep breath I choose to take the chance.

"I am Kyle. Do you know who you are?" Worry evident in my voice.

"N-No , every time I try to think about who I am or where I came from my head hurts and all I see is darkness."

"Why don't you get some sleep and I'll explain everything when you wake up okay ?" Lying down Amara walks in and injects her with a potion, her face scrunches up from the pain and I growl at Amara.