46

Kyle's P.O.V

Finally, she's mine. After waiting for all these years , suffering, she's finally here in my arms sound asleep. I know she hates me but soon she'll be begging me to take her, you just wait my little Delilah.

"Mm." My so called mate moans in pain. "Wha .. what's h-happening?" She groans ,sloppily blinking the dizziness away. If she doesn't keep her mouth shut she'll wake up Zendea! I steadily remove Zendea's head from my lap and stand up , walking to Maya her eyes land on my feet and slowly rise to my face. The horror in her eyes when they land on my face excites me and for the first time since I met her I am completely turned on by her.

"D-Damien? Where am I ? Where a-are we?" I smirk and crunch down, tightly holding her jaw , she winces in pain, beautiful.

"You just wait my precious little mate." I whisper to her. She pulls on her restraints but hisses when the silver burns her flesh. "Ah ah Ahh." I warn.

"Mm." Zendea groans in pain , I quickly turn to her and cuff her hands, I didn't at first because she was asleep and I didn't want her to sleep uncomfortably but now that she's awake I can cuff her. Feeling my touch she jolts awake jumping back. Horror consumes her eyes when she sees me and she looks around hysterically.

"W-Where am I?" She asks shaking. I move closer to her but she tries to move away so I roughly wrap my hand around her neck , squeezing just a little bit, as her eyes gloss over with tears my dick twitches. God she's beautiful when she's at my mercy.

"You're finally where you belong baby, with me." I coo.

"What the fuck are you talking about?!" Maya screeches from behind, I growl in warning then peck Zendea's lips. So sweet.

"Oh dear sweet Maya, you are so naive but, I guess you deserve the full story."

"Don't you dare call me nai—" Punching the side of her face her head hits the wall behind her and she groans in pain.

"DONT !" I roar , hearing both women whimper I release a breath of satisfaction and carry on. "Six years ago I laid my eyes on the most beautiful girl I had ever seen, it was after my father relocated us here from London. She was breathtaking and was the first ever to make me long with need without even saying a single word, but sadly there was no pull to her , no mate bond although, I didn't let that stop me. We started talking , spending time together and as time went on I could tell that she was falling for me too so I made a move and tried to kiss her but she rejected me and told me she was saving herself for her mate. After that day she stopped speaking to me, spending time with me , she couldn't even look me in the eyes and it infuriated me. After waiting for so LONG! And being patient she rejects me ? I don't fucken think so, so I made the decision to take what was mine by any means necessary."

"Damien." Maya whispers as tears run down her cheeks.

"SHUT UP!" I roar. "Anyways." I say calmly sitting next to a trembling Zendea, "She taunted me , showing off her legs , stomach and breasts almost everyday." I purr leaning into her, all I want to do is make sweet love to her till she begs me to stop. I use my thumb to wipe her tears away. "So I finally decided to give her what she wanted, I snuck into her room one night and tried to make love to her but she wouldn't let me, I was so confused, I didn't mean to hit her everytime I did but she was pissing me off. I had to make sure she'd never say a word so I did what needed to be done , I haunted her , instilled the memory of me deep into her brain, I broke her and built her up the way that I saw fit." Zendea breaks down , sobbing.

"I d-don't —"

"Maya pay attention!" My phone rings and a smile creeps itself onto my face , finally, she's here.

"Took you long enough. I have notified the guards about your arrival so you shouldn't have any difficulty getting in." I say hanging up.

"Let me formally introduce myself, my full name is Kyle Damien Lopez." And there it is. Maya goes pale as realization dawns on her. Finally ! She gets it.

"K-Kyle.." She says in horror.

"Take her to the other room , I still have plans for her." I tell two of four of my bodyguards in the room. Moving towards Maya she starts screaming.

"No, no , noooo! Please Damien, please don't do this!" She pleads as they drag her body out of the room.

"Maya!" Zendea screams pulling on her shackles and I slap her, her body jerks to the right and she slumps down.

"Better." I say in approval. Looking up to me I meet her gaze.

"He will find me and when he does , you're done for. He's going to kill you, painfully and I'll be there to enjoy the show." She says confidently. I smirk at her statement.

"He will never find you, you are mine now." I claim. A smile creeps onto her face.

"I will never be yours because you disgust me and I'd rather die than be yours." She spits on my shoes. Rage consumes me and I can't help myself as my hand lands on her cheek, again and blood oozes out of her mouth. Fuck ! Why does she push me like this ?!

"You will be mine and I'll make sure of it." The sound of heels echoes throughout the room and I can't help the excitement that builds up in my stomach. Zendea's head slowly rises to look at the intruder.

"Well .. well." She announces her arrival and Zendea can't believe her eyes as she whispers her name in horror.

"Amara."
________________________________
EYYYY! 🤣 dun dun dunnnnn! I told y'all you weren't ready. You just wait😹🙇🏽‍♀️.

Don't forget to vote and comment guyyyyy , love you 😍.

- Klyde ❤️