63

Sebastian's P.O.V

"I think you should start going for weekly checkups."

"And where is this coming from?" Whipping her head around she furrows her eyebrows.

"It's just a thought I've been having, I mean werewolves only get pregnant for half the time a normal human does which means a month is probably two and a half months already."

"I know that but I thought we agreed to keep this under wraps for now."

"Our doctors make house calls kitten so you don't have to worry about anyone seeing you going in and out of the hospital, they are also very discreet. They have to be or I'll kill them." I laugh.

"Don't joke like that." She hits me with her hand. Finishing our shower and getting dressed we head downstairs and I start making breakfast. "Can you please make chocolate chipped pancakes, I'm kind of craving them today."

"Anything for my sweets." I give her a long kiss. "Come on." I say after finishing breakfast and grabbing the tray with her favourite blanket. Leading us to the theatre she makes the puppy dog face at me when she sees the fairy lights draped all around our theatre.

"Babyyy!"

"Have a seat." She takes her seat and I hand her her food, drink and sides, different berries. "What do you want to see?"

"Horror?"

"Horror it is." Choosing 'The Curse Of La Llorona' I put it on and we sink into our seats. During the movie she will give my hand a tight squeeze, grab my tee shirt or hide her face in the crook of my neck which I found so cute.

"Do you think I could take one of the cars to head into town?" She says putting the dishes in the sink. Where is she going?

"Mhm, pick whichever one you want. What are you gonna be doing in town?"

"Well I was thinking of going to look for a crib for the baby, I don't know anything about what babies need when they're new borns, so maybe going to the shops will help me." I can't help but laugh.

"What?!" She asks in annoyance.

"Kitten, there won't be any need for you to go into town for all the essentials our pup will need, they can come to you."

"Be that as it may, I want to go out, being in this house all day is starting to get to me." She laughs.

"Okay well, why don't I cancel my plans for today and we can go baby shopping together."

"Thank you baby." Kissing my cheek I call Jake and tell him to clear my schedule for the day. "Ready to go?" She asks reaching the bottom of the stairs.

"Yes." She picked the Maserati MC20 today, I think its her favourite.

"So where are we headed ?"

"Well, I was thinking of going out of town."

"Why?"

"I know you wanted to keep this between us but I had to tell a couple of my friends that I'm expecting a baby, it's a good thing I did too or else I would not have been prepared when you told me you wanted to go shopping for the baby." I smile at her and hold her hand.

"It's okay, I was actually thinking of announcing it to the pack as well, maybe when I'm a month along?"

"Sounds good to me kitten."

"So, who are these friends of yours you're taking me to?"

"You'll see baby." I smirk. Finally arriving at the first factory, I get out and help Zendea out of the car. Getting inside she gasps the minute she sees all the different clothes, shoes, handbags and glasses.

"Sebastian che bello vederti, mio ​​vecchio amico!"

"Maria, it's been a while, how are you?" I kiss both of her cheeks.

"Too long. I believe this is the beautiful mother to be."

"Yes, hello." After their hug I properly introduce them.

"Maria, this is my mate, Zendea Klyde, baby this is Maria Grazia, head designer for Dior." Shock plasters all over her face and we all share a laugh.

"Oh please, don't, I am actually the one who is honoured to meet you. I never thought I would get to see the day my old friend here finally found his other half but, now that he has all I see is love in his eyes." Letting go of my cheek she turns to Zendea and takes a hold of her hands. "Thank you." She smiles to her. "Now, come! I have lots to show you." We follow Maria into her office and she offers us a seat. "When you called me telling me you were expecting your first child I was overjoyed so I used that joy to create this for you." Right on que two men open the double doors to her office and place a cream baby crib behind us, three more cribs are delivered accommodated by small mattresses, pillows and ribbons.

"Wow." Zendea whispers as she gets up and her hands gently brush against the crib. "They're beautiful Maria and I love their shape, so unique."

"I had a feeling you would like if but of course if you would like to change anything don't hesitate to ask."

"Oh no, I don't want to change a thing, I love them." She beams.

"Is there a specific one out of the three that you like the most?" I ask standings behind her. As her hands go over the carved bows and musical notes on the crib, her face beams and I know she likes this one the most.

"This one." She says turning to me and I peck her lips.

"Perfect! I will sort out all the delivery details, you two need not worry about a thing." Maria reassures us and we thank her. Unlocking the car Maria, Zendea and I say our goodbyes before leaving. Reaching our second destination, as I let Zendea out of the car we laugh at the alphabetic balloons outside the marvellous palace, spelling out our names.

"Wow! This is a lot." She laughs

"Well that's Alessandro for you, always going all out."

"Alessandro?" She asks in shock and I nod in confirmation. "As in the new designer for Gucci Alessandro?!" She whisper yells.

"si Caro" He says smiling from behind her.
_______________________________
Pulling out all the stops! We see you Sebastian 🤣🔥

Hope you guys liked it 😊

- Klyde 💚

si Caro - yes darling

Sébastien comme c'est bon de te voir mon vieil ami - Sebastian how good to see you my old friend