67

Sebastian's P.O.V

CRASH! 💥

"Zendea? Baby what's happening?! Talk to me!" Quickly getting out of bed I get dressed and flee into the woods, changing into Jax. 'She's okay' I think to myself, picking up her scent I find her by Lakers Road.

"Oh my god." Jax says when we see her car flipped over with a small fire over it. I quickly shift back and open the door but it's stuck, after a few attempts I finally yank it open, tear off her seatbelt and carefully move her. "You have to hurry up, this car is about to blow."

"I don't want to hurt her or the baby."

"If you don't hurry up she'll die!" I try to pull her out as fast as I can and just when I successfully get her out and carry her away from the car, it explodes, and the blow pushes my body forward with force, knocking us down.
"Jake, I'm headed to the pack house hospital, make sure Dr Monroe is on standby!"

"Yes Alpha." Just hold on baby, we're almost there. Running as fast as I can, I make it to the hospital in a matter of minutes, I find Jake waiting for us at the door with Dr Monroe and a gurney. While I put on pants, Jake carries Zendea onto the gurney and the nurses push her inside.

"What happened?"

"She was in a car accident." I say running a hand through my hair. Following her they try to stop me from going into the room with her. "I have the right to be in there with her!" I roar and Jake tries to hold me back.

"Bass, she is in the best hands, maybe you should stay back here with me." After a while I simmer down and sit down with my head in my hands. I am so tired of this shit, always being afraid to lose her.

"I am so sick of this shit." I breathe out and feel Jakes hand on my back, lightly patting me.

"Where is she? Is she okay?" Kylie asks frantically, running towards us. Looking up I see my parents too and some pack members. When she takes my hand all I do is wrap my arms around her, holding on tightly.

"She is going to be alright honey, don't you worry." My mother says with a soothing voice, rubbing my back. "This is all my fault." I feel her tear make contact with my skin.

Backing up slowly I look at her, confused. "What do you mean?"

"She was coming back from seeing me."

"What?"

"She was hurt and upset that I didn't tell you both about my condition so she came to, give me a piece of her mind I guess. She was so angry when she left that she sped off into the road before I could get to her." Tears start running down her face, "I am so sorry Sebastian, she wouldn't be here if it wasn't for me." She sobs and the doctor calls for me.

"Alpha Jacobs."

"How is she ? Is the baby going to be alright?" I ask frantically and Dr Monroe giggles.

"She is going to be just fine, she hit her head pretty hard on the steering wheel though, I'm guessing before her airbag broke out, but other than the head bump and sprained ankle, her and the baby will be alright. She just needs some rest." I breathe out heavily in relief.

"Can I see her?"

"Of course, just not everyone at once, please." We nod in understanding and I turn to my mother.

"This was not your fault mom, okay." She nods, smiling. Opening the door I can't help but notice the stitched up cut on her head and the cast on her leg. Her eyes flutter open and I smile but she starts crying.

"Did I hurt our baby?" Her voice cracks, I shake my head whipping away her tears. "I am so sorry."

"It's okay baby, just never do that again okay?"

"Okay." She whispers, nodding. After a while she falls asleep holding my hand and when I see the time I decide to head home to freshen up and maybe cook her a decent meal.

Zendea's P.O.V

I can't believe I did something so stupid, I put my child's life in jeopardy. Luna Justine peeks into my room.

"Hi." She says nervously and I signal her to come in.

"Hi-"

"I just want to truly apologise about all of this." My eyes furrow in confusion, "If it wasn't for me you would not be here, please forgive me." She says nervously and I shake my head.

"This is no one's fault but my own, I should not have been driving that late, in the rain and at that speed. I am the one who was careless about the safety of my bab-y." My voice starts to crack and my eyes get teary, Luna Justine wraps her arms around me for comfort. "I haven't even had this baby and I am already a bad mother!"

"That is not true, I mean when Sebastian was just an infant I dropped him and that didn't mean I was a bad mother, shit just happens dear." I burst out into laughter and she follows pursuit, we laugh till it hurts then laugh some more.

"You dropped him ? Like dropped him."

"Oh yes dear, I was so sad and frightened that I had really hurt him so I cried myself to sleep while his father took him for a check up and it turned out that quite a few new mothers drop their infants."

"Wow." I laugh, talking to Luna Justine helps calm me and we continue to enjoy each other's company until Dr Monroe comes in to check up on me.

"Why don't I give you two some privacy while I go get you something sweet from the cafeteria."

"Thank you so much." Leaving, the doctor does her observations.

"Okay well you seem to be healing right on schedule, actually ahead of schedule, which means you might get to go home in a couple of days time Luna. I have to say, you recover very quickly, quicker than expected."

"What does that mean exactly?"

"Well, it just means that your immune system and wolf genes are superior than an average wolf's gene." Hmm interesting.

"Dr Monroe, if I were to command you to do something for me or rather anything, would you do it?" I'm just curious.

"Of course Luna." She says quickly.

"Good, because I need a favour." I smirk triumphantly.

________________________________
Who's happy she's okay? Me 🙋🏽‍♀️

Hope you guys liked it

- Klyde ❤️