32

Sebastian's P.O.V

I wake up to Zendea's light snores with her arms wrapped around me. She looks the most peaceful when she's asleep, but I'm working on making her just as peaceful awake. I decide to get up and take advantage of her being warn out and head to training. Coming back to the house I head upstairs to shower and find my kitten still fast asleep, maybe last night was a bit much.

"It was childs play and you know it, you were being soft on her." Jax basically growls inside my head.

"Calm the fuck down , I know what I'm doing. We need to be gentle with her plus she's taking it well." I snap and Jax moves to the back of my head again.

After showering I head downstairs to make us breakfast. I put her plate of blueberry pancakes on the tray along with a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice and a bowl of strawberries. Going outside I pick a red rose and head inside, putting it on the tray as well.

Opening the bedroom door I see her still sound asleep so I put the tray down and crawl onto the bed, kissing her softly from the middle of her back to her ear, whispering "Wake up baby." I hear her soft moans accompanied by her classic adorable smile. Oh yeah she's awake.

As she sits up she drags the bedding with her to cover her naked and beautiful body. "Morning." She softly says.

"Good afternoon sleepyhead." And right when I say that her eyes widen making me softly chuckle.

"What time is it?" She asks burying her face in both of her hands.

"It's 12, midnight, but it's no big deal cause it's Saturday, heck you can sleep till night time if you feel like it." We chuckle together and I can't help but adore her laugh.

"I guess you're right, when did you get up?"

"Uhm around 6." She gives me a look and I shrug my shoulders. "What?"

"Why didn't you wake me ?" She asks.

"To do what exactly? Huh ? Plus you needed the rest." I smirk.

"Ok well how about I freshen up and we can make something to eat." She smiles getting up but falls with a loud thud. "Ouch." I go and help her up.

"Did that hurt?" I ask feeling bad.

"Not as much as in between my legs." She shyly laughs and my face falls , did I really hurt her that bad?

"I'm sorry kitten, I didn't mean to hurt you that bad." She smiles and puts her hand on my cheek, softly moving her thumb back and forth.

"You know I really wish you'd stop treating me like an egg when it comes to us in the bedroom, because I'm not , I can take more than you think." She giggles. "Plus I happen to like it rough , I don't know why but it arouses me." She says walking into the bathroom.

After a while she walks out with a towel wrapped around her body and sees the tray.

"D-did you do that?" She asks, pointing at the food.

"Oh yeah , I didn't want you doing anything today." I say scratching the back of my head. She hurries to me and smashes her body onto mine, wrapping her arms around me.

"Thank you, you're the sweetest." We sit and I watch her as she eats nervously under my gaze.

"What do you want to do today?" I gaze at her. She quickly chews the piece of pancake in her mouth and smiles.

"I was thinking of going to see Titan." She says nervously and I don't know why but the minute those words leave her lips it's like something in me snaps. I fuel with rage.