8

Zendea's P.O.V

Taking off all my clothes I dive in and start swimming, relaxing in the water as it washes my troubles away. Damn this water feels so good.

After swimming and floating around for a while I decide to get out so I swim to the shallow side , pushing my hair back as I walk out, I hear my wolf howling loudly. I feel this sensational pull in my chest and when I look up I see the most handsomest man I've ever seen. His eyes are basically commanding me to come to him but, when I look behind him I see armed men heading towards me. Is he a hunter? I can't risk it, I need to get out of here. Grabbing my clothes I quickly put them on and run as fast as I can , if they catch me they're going to kill me. "No! Turn around." Katani cries out but I ignore her and keep running.

"Wait!" He shouts from behind me , damn he's fast, but how? Unless he's a wolf ? No it can't be. As I run I see a cliff and decide last minute to jump it , I hope I make it. Sprinting towards it I jump and make it then keep running. After running for a while I stop to catch my breath. Spotting a tap I go to it and start drinking.

"I need to keep moving or they're going to catch me." With that in mind I start running again. I've been running for hours and the sun is setting , just then I see buildings coming into view. "Is that a city?" What do I do? Do I risk it and head into human territory? Maybe if I act normal then they won't know , I can't blow this. As I get closer to the city my heartbeat quickens, I'm scared.

Straightening my hair, as I'm walking I see a cap tucked in in someone's back pocket, swiftly pulling on it I put it on and keep my head down. As I walk around I notice people staring at me but look the other way. I need to find refuge somewhere and I need to make means to get food and a fresh change of clothes. What do I do?
Walking past a couple of stores I see a restaurant with a "Help Wanted" sign on the window so I head inside, when I reach the counter I'm greeted by a pretty girl with red hair. "Hi , how may I help you?" She asks smiling.

"Uhm hello, I saw the sign outside saying you were looking to hiring someone, I came to apply for the job." I say with a small smile.

"Oh okay, great. Well here is the form you need to fill out, when you're done you can hand it back to me. Please take a seat anywhere you'd like." She finishes off as she hands me the form and a pen , I take it and head to a far corner where the light is more dim. Looking over the form I contemplate on whether to write my real name or not but decide not to. Just to be safe.

Name : Zoe
Age : 21 years old
Cell phone no. : (no cell phone)
Residence: (in between places)
Experience : (no experience but I'm a fast learner and determined)
Cooking skills : I can make anything from pastries to French cuisine.
Education status : Graduated from Yale with honours
Attended culinary college for two years.
Criminal record : (no criminal record)

Ok well when the owner sees this he/she is not going to hire me. I have no experience except for cooking cause I went through a chef phase , but other than that I basically have no skill set and I don't have a place to stay or a cellphone.

After filling in the form I take it back to the counter and give the red haired girl the paper, "All done?" She asks.

"Uhm yeah , I don't have a cellphone so can I come in daily to see if I got the position or not?" I ask nervously. She starts laughing but when she sees my serious facial expression she stops.

"Are you serious?" She asks shocked. Yes you idiot I am.

"Yes." I sad coldly , she blushes and apologizes.

"Sure , you can come in daily although you could just wait for our manager to come back , she's on her lunch break right now but if you wait, she'll probably give you an answer today." She says.